talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michael Cuisance signs for Bayern Munich

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-sign-michael-cuisance-from-borussia-monchengladbach-6296

It looks like Bayern Munich are very close to buying young midfielder Michael Cuisance from Gladbach. The France under 20 midfielder has a lot of promise and hopefully for Bayern's sake, his development can improve with them. It's worth noting that he only turned 20 yesterday. He made 35 Bundesliga appearances for Gladbach as a teenager over the past 2 seasons and I have to say that he did impress me in the games I saw him play for them. Bayern's French contingent is growing, so hopefully that will help Cuisance settle in quite quickly at the club.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It has been confirmed by Gladbach already.

Not sure what to think about it really. Surely a talented player, but he was disappointed with lack of playing time in Gladbach and now he goes to Bayern instead? Good luck warming the bench I guess...

Hope Bayern finally let Sanches leave now.

He didn't get a starting formation guarantee at Mönchengladbach so he joins Bayern. Makes perfect sense xD Heard he is a gifted footballer, but not so gifted personality wise. Maybe Bayern needed a Ribery replacement in the asshole department. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He didn't get a starting formation guarantee at Mönchengladbach so he joins Bayern. Makes perfect sense xD Heard he is a gifted footballer, but not so gifted personality wise. Maybe Bayern needed a Ribery replacement in the asshole department. 

xD Makes sense; they already have Coman to replace Robben in the diving department so this is probably just the next step to ensure the tradition lives on.

Archived