• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Pyfish

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

How did your interest in photography start?

Favourite camera and lens that you own or owned in the past? 

What's your dream camera?

What's the best and worst thing about working at a radio station?

• Subscriber
  1. Your favourite Grimbsy player past & present
  2. Are you married with any kiddies
  3. How old are you
  4. Have you ever met any famous people while working at your radio station
  5. Other than Grimbsy Town what EPL team to you lean towards 

Ceylon is the old name of _____ ?

A. Myanmar 

B. Sri Lanka 

C. Malaysia 

D. Vietnam 

The scientific phenomenon that as you move away or towards a sound source the sound becomes dimer or louder is called ?

A. Guass's Law 

B. Pascal's Law

C. Doppler's effect

D. Bernoulli Theorom

Favorite Greek mythology figure ?

Which of these Asian teams have not qualified for the World Cup ?

A. Kuwait 

B. Iraq

C. UAE

D. Jordan

Ireland or Scotland ?

10 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Ceylon is the old name of _____ ?

A. Myanmar 

B. Sri Lanka 

C. Malaysia 

D. Vietnam 

The scientific phenomenon that as you move away or towards a sound source the sound becomes dimer or louder is called ?

A. Guass's Law 

B. Pascal's Law

C. Doppler's effect

D. Bernoulli Theorom

Favorite Greek mythology figure ?

Which of these Asian teams have not qualified for the World Cup ?

A. Kuwait 

B. Iraq

C. UAE

D. Jordan

Ireland or Scotland ?

I know the first one 

Has your username always been pyfish on this site?

Outside of work and sleep what is the number one thing you spend the most time doing?

Where do you most want to travel to?

Your all time Top 5 musical artists

• Administrator

Favourite thing to have for breakfast? 

If I remember correctly you said you have your own segment for a local radio station? What's that like and how did you get in to it? Mainly sports based or do you cover general news and current affairs? 

Apart from your hometown and/or where you live, what's your favourite part of the UK? 

A Grimsby and Sunderland shirt are both on fire. Which one do you put out first? 

Snog Marry and Avoid 3 of the following members - @Tommy @Danny @Lucas

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

I know the first one 

Which of these Asian teams have not qualified for the World Cup?

A. Kuwait 

B. Iraq

C. UAE

D. Jordan

Ireland or Scotland?

Ireland (North & South) & Scotland are not Asian xD

• Subscriber
On 17/08/2019 at 14:22, nudge said:

How did your interest in photography start?

Favourite camera and lens that you own or owned in the past? 

What's your dream camera?

What's the best and worst thing about working at a radio station?

I just kinda stumbled into photography. I liked how I could make things look nicer through a lens.

Only ever owned my Canon 600D and I love the Zoom lens I have because it gives a better depth of field and just seems more crisp.

It sounds silly, but I've always wanted a proper Polaroid camera.

Best thing is the conversations because everyone that works here loves talking about music so not only do you get good conversation; it's actually a conversation with people who know their shit. The worst thing is having to listen to the same songs on a rotation across the day.

On 17/08/2019 at 14:30, CaaC (John) said:
  1. Your favourite Grimbsy player past & present
  2. Are you married with any kiddies
  3. How old are you
  4. Have you ever met any famous people while working at your radio station
  5. Other than Grimbsy Town what EPL team to you lean towards 

Favourite current player is Ludvig Ohman, we signed him along with another Swede (Seb Ring) and he's just one of those defenders who isn't scared to get stuck in. Past player would be Michael Reddy - he was just a dream to watch when he was scoring and making runs from the other end of the pitch.

Not married and no kiddies but I would love to one day!

I'm 26 and 27 in November.

Not really met anyone amazing and it tends to be the X Factor lot or One Direction.

Other than Grimsby, it's Sunderland as I went to Uni there.

On 18/08/2019 at 06:25, Harry said:

Has your username always been pyfish on this site?

Outside of work and sleep what is the number one thing you spend the most time doing?

Where do you most want to travel to?

Your all time Top 5 musical artists

On here it's always been Pyfish but I've been FishyMackem on other places.

Spend a lot of time reading lately and if it's not that, it's chilling with Netflix or FIFA.

I really want to go to New York and anywhere in the US really - it's always been my idea of where I'd go on my honeymoon etc.

Top 5 musical artists is a difficult one - I'll come back to that!

On 18/08/2019 at 07:58, Stan said:

Favourite thing to have for breakfast? 

If I remember correctly you said you have your own segment for a local radio station? What's that like and how did you get in to it? Mainly sports based or do you cover general news and current affairs? 

Apart from your hometown and/or where you live, what's your favourite part of the UK? 

A Grimsby and Sunderland shirt are both on fire. Which one do you put out first? 

Snog Marry and Avoid 3 of the following members - @Tommy @Danny @Lucas

Granola with natural yoghurt and banana.

Nope, don't have my own segment but working on a podcast with them at the minute where (hopefully) we go around as many of the 92 clubs as we can and meet fans, play games and watch the footie!

I absolutely love Cornwall and Devon, there's so many hidden places and the people are always proper friendly. Soft spot for Sunderland too but that's because it was my first home away from home when I was there for Uni.

Definitely the Grimsby shirt first. It'll always be the strongest footballing love!

Threesome? Errr.... I'd snog Lucas, marry Danny and kill Tommy? I flipped a coin. Life can be unfair sometimes guys.

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Do you eat fish?

Only Haddock from Grimsby :D

21 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Do you eat Py?? 

If so which is your favourite?? 

1. Chicken Py?

2. Steak&Kidney Py?

3. Minced Beef&Onion Py? 

Loved this one!

Yes I eat pie. Who ate all the pies? It was probably me. Chicken and gravy pie is the best.

Py is the first two letters of my surname by the way!

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Only Haddock from Grimsby :D

Interesting... from the fish shop or do you have another source you get it from??? I have a genuine reason for asking this particular question.. 

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Yes I eat pie. Who ate all the pies? It was probably me. Chicken and gravy pie is the best.

Image result for frank lampard

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Interesting... from the fish shop or do you have another source you get it from??? I have a genuine reason for asking this particular question.. 

Image result for frank lampard

Mostly from the fish and chip shop or the supermarket. But the best fish I ever had was when I went to one of the fishmongers and bought fresh haddock and it was delicious. It just made the house stink for ages so it's very occasional that I get 'proper' fish.

• Subscriber

@Pyfish

1. If someone could let you play 3 songs to start out the day which ones would you pick and if you can answer about why you'd pick them too that'd be great.
  2. Whats the most ridiculous thing you've heard on the air in the last five years?
  3. Is there a celebrity or just anyone who has come into the station and you've said yeah thats a sound individual and I'd like to see them back here.
  4. Do you play any instruments?

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

What are your top 3 movies of all time?

Favourite Tv shows?

If money was no object where would be your top 3 travel destinations?

If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you?

Shawshank Redemption is my all time favourite film. I can't ever agree on 2 more for a top 3 though!

Black Mirror, Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Office US

If money was no object, I'd travel to New York, Australia (not really sure where) and Canada (again, not sure where)

I'd love to live in Norway. It's one of the happiest countries in the world, if not THE happiest. I'm not sure if I'd get bored of the constant happiness though!

24 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

@Pyfish

1. If someone could let you play 3 songs to start out the day which ones would you pick and if you can answer about why you'd pick them too that'd be great.
  2. Whats the most ridiculous thing you've heard on the air in the last five years?
  3. Is there a celebrity or just anyone who has come into the station and you've said yeah thats a sound individual and I'd like to see them back here.
  4. Do you play any instruments?

Brilliant first question! I'd have three songs that I can belt out and properly wake me up or ones that I just enjoy listening to and invoke happy memories. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus, The Middle by Jimmy Eat World and Fleetwood Mac's Go Your Own Way. Again though, this would change regularly. These are just ones I'm liking listening to lately.

It's mostly ridiculous things that the listeners have called in about whether it's things that have happened to them. Like just yesterday there was a lady who called saying her husband had paid £150 for a replacement car key at the garage and she had found the one he'd lost in the bottom of her handbag - and she wanted to know if she should tell him or not.

Olly Murs has been great every time he's come in to any of the stations I've worked at. He takes time to say hello to everyone and genuinely seems interested in chatting.

I don't play any instruments but I've tried and failed on numerous occasions to teach myself the ukulele

1. What are 5 things you want to do before you turn 30? 

2. What is your dream job? 

3. What's your favorite away ground that you've been to? 

4. Do you smoke? 

5. If you drink, what's your drink of choice? 

6. One thng you want to do before you die? 

7. Do you like any teams OUTSIDE of England? If so, who are they? 

8. Did you ever think England's men team were going to the this past World Cup? 

9. Greatest moment you've experienced in football as a fan? 

10. One player you wish you could watch play for Grimsby? 

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So Ive never seen brooklyn nine nine but ive seen this clip multiple times and I still laugh my ass of xD Also where abouts in Canada have you been!?

You should watch Brooklyn Nine Nine. Right now.

Never been to Canada, it's just on the list of places to go. 

12 minutes ago, Eco said:

1. What are 5 things you want to do before you turn 30? 

2. What is your dream job? 

3. What's your favorite away ground that you've been to? 

4. Do you smoke? 

5. If you drink, what's your drink of choice? 

6. One thng you want to do before you die? 

7. Do you like any teams OUTSIDE of England? If so, who are they? 

8. Did you ever think England's men team were going to the this past World Cup? 

9. Greatest moment you've experienced in football as a fan? 

10. One player you wish you could watch play for Grimsby? 

1. Get married, have a child, complete the 92, present on the radio and win an award.

2. Radio presenter!

3. Got to be the Deva Stadium when it was Chester City that were playing there. It was one of my first away days and it felt like it was in the middle of a car park. Made me appreciate Grimsby's ground.

4. Never smoked in my life. It's never appealed.

5. Disaranno and Coke

6. Present on the radio

7. Always had a soft spot for Atletico for some reason. And always play as Wolfsburg on FIFA for no reason either.

8. I never in a million years thought they'd get as far as they did so it was a shock. Excellent summer!

9. Nathan Arnold scoring the goal that sealed our promotion back to the Football League at Wembley. Can't explain the feeling of relief in that moment that the thousands of Grimsby fans experienced together.

10. I'd love to see Mo Salah bursting down the right wing!

• The topic was locked

Archived