talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Temporary Form or Permanent Class?

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

It really isn't. Its relevant to this thread. We are able to outperform Croatia, Chile, Uruguay and the likes but not Brazil, France or Germany because of the class they have. The former teams have at most 3 world class players, where as the rest are good. The latter's players range from great to world class, thus making it harder to outperform them.

Chile maybe. Just checked your record against uraguay they regularly beat you. You beat Croatia in a friendly. It was a strange thing to bring that up.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Chile maybe. Just checked your record against uraguay they regularly beat you. You beat Croatia in a friendly. It was a strange thing to bring that up.  

We usually outperform them even if the scores don't always go in our favour. Brazil on the other hand, we don't only lose to them, but it is always comfortable for them because of that touch of class they have.

Brazil, France, Germany and Spain I'll add as well can form 3 or 4 potentially World Cup winning squads. Uruguay, Chile and Croatia cannot. Our games with those types of sides tend to be close. However when facing a genuine top squad, it becomes tougher.

2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

We usually outperform them even if the scores don't always go in our favour. Brazil on the other hand, we don't only lose to them, but it is always comfortable for them because of that touch of class they have.

Brazil, France, Germany and Spain I'll add as well can form 3 or 4 potentially World Cup winning squads. Uruguay, Chile and Croatia cannot. Our games with those types of sides tend to be close. However when facing a genuine top squad, it becomes tougher.

Obviously it's gonna be harder against better teams O.o

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Obviously it's gonna be harder against better teams O.o

Well thats the point, thats what this thread is about...

15 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Well thats the point, thats what this thread is about...

No, the thread is about the premier League players that you think are just in form or are actually quality players. It's not about how "little Peru" are the strongest underdogs in world football despite them being actually average in the grand scheme of things. 

You're from Peru, we get it. Does it have to be mentioned in every single discussion though? Tiresome mate.

4 hours ago, Rick said:

No, the thread is about the premier League players that you think are just in form or are actually quality players. It's not about how "little Peru" are the strongest underdogs in world football despite them being actually average in the grand scheme of things. 

You're from Peru, we get it. Does it have to be mentioned in every single discussion though? Tiresome mate.

I was listing examples to Spike though. I did the same with Belotti.

On 24/08/2019 at 08:48, Inverted said:

Pukki scores again...

Best to wait until the season is over... then next season...then we can say ‘ha! I told you so’ . Kinda like how Harry Kanei is a five season wonder

Archived