talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jean-Kévin Augustin - Leipzig To Take Legal Action Against Leeds

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Monaco in the end. They now have Ben Yedder, Slimani and Augustin. I don't know how they're gonna keep all three happy. You'd think Slimani would be the one to miss out but he's the one who's had the best start with 3 goals in 2 games.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, it appears we have beat off competition from the Premier League and a couple across Europe.

I can only assume the chance to work with Bielsa is why he's prepared to drop a level.

Not gonna lie, I know nothing about him.

Is he any good? 

• Subscriber

I reckon this gets you up. He's had interest from so many better sides. We got linked to him in the summer and I was relatively keen. You really do seem like you're a decent striker away from racking up about 100 points in this league.

I've bought him on FI soon as I heard about this. I genuinely think he'll make the difference for you.

Happy with that. Very impressed we have beaten off strong opposition for his signature.

Hope he adapts quickly to this league. Good age too. Just the shot in the arm we needed really. Hope there's room at the inn for one more.

Make a statement Leeds, go get Bowen.

• The title was changed to Jean-Kévin Augustin - Loaned to Leeds from RB Leipzig
  • Subscriber

A really good signing and hope it's enough to get Leeds promoted this year. Went for a walk on my lunch and overheard a few people talking about him (I live and work in Leeds if that sounded weird).

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forum @Jacko!

Reckon this is finally the year Leeds get promoted? Who else do you think will come up with you?

Our form has dropped considerably recently but I'd like to think it is just 'one of those blips' that can happen to any team over the course of a season. I'm the quietly optimistic type so I'd like to say it will be our year to get promoted but it's going to take some serious effort from the players and the fans to make it happen. 

West Brom will definitely go up this season. They've only lost three times and they've been awkward sods whenever we've tried to top the table again. I'd like to see Forest go up too as I think they are a decent team as well.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Apparently he rejected Man Utd in favour of move to Leeds... 

Solskjaer or Bielsa?

Like offering someone the choice between a plain doughnut and one with jam oozing out the middle.

All Jam Doughnuts aren't we.

• The title was changed to Jean-Kévin Augustin - Leipzig To Take Legal Action Against Leeds

Archived