• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Atlético de Madrid Discussion

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Sandro Passes Atletico Medical
12 hours ago, Spike said:

Nice. I hope he keeps banging them in at Malaga and his head isn't in Madrid already.

I also thought about this...  Wouldn't be the first time it happens with young players like that although look at Asensio who was bought by Real Madrid and left at Real Mallorca for two seasons.

Class signing. He's the main one who Barcelona shouldn't have let go rather than Munir, although both being very different players. I always said that and still stand by it. He's got it in him to be a star.

With this said, I like Paco Alcacer, he impressed me last season after finally getting his first goal. He was simply under-used, just like Denis Suarez.

14972887662215.jpg

Antoine Griezmann renews with Atlético Madrid until 2022

Atlético Madrid's Antoine Griezmann who's been object of quite a bit of speculation as to his future this summer has just renewed his contract with the club from Madrid until 2022.  This ends all speculation at least for this year where he'll be staying at a very sensitive time where Atleti are banned by FIFA from signing players until the January transfer window.

Griezmann's buy-out clause has been raised from €80m to €100 and adding an extra year to his current deal.

4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

but...but...but.... talksport framed every show for the last 3 months as if he had joined Man Utd and would win them the league

To be honest, some of the quotes from Griezmann over the past two months would generate speculation of its own accord mate.  Griezmann is now saying he was misquoted (we don't tend to hear that one a lot) by the press and that they selected phrases from different answers to different questions.  How true that is we'll never know until a journalist for once and for all spills the beans and publishes the voice recordings.

Maybe Anelka never told any journalist in three different countries that the club he was playing at he was being treated like a dog.

• 3 weeks later...

Just in time for when Wenger leaves! :ph34r:

Seriously though... It will be difficult to prize him away from Atleti and these days where contracts are revised, it doesn't mean he won't be earning more and more as time goes by. 

48 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Seriously though... It will be difficult to prize him away from Atleti and these days where contracts are revised, it doesn't mean he won't be earning more and more as time goes by. 

I can't see either Koke or Saul ever leaving Atletico while in their prime years to be honest.

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I can't see either Koke or Saul ever leaving Atletico while in their prime years to be honest.

To think Saúl could've been at Arsenal 4 years ago!... It was touch and go and very close.

I too can't see Saúl leaving unless Atlético Madrid take a serious downturn in their competitiveness during the next few years.

3 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

How much per week?

That info hasn't been released as of yet but his buy-out clause has now been set at €150m which is exactly the same as Koke's. Buy-out clauses are very relevant on how much a player earns so whatever Koke is on, Saúl will be on (don't ask me how much Koke is on because I don't know). 

• Subscriber
On 01/07/2017 at 1:42 PM, RandoEFC said:

The longest contract I can remember since Pardew got a ten year contract at Newcastle. That must have been 11 years ago now seeing as he's not there anymore :ph34r:.

Oh yeah I forgot about that xD

He will be the main man there for years, him and Koke will run that midfield. I don't mean to disrespect Atletico as I admire everything they're about and how well they've done recently but these players could be playing at the very highest level. So credit to them for being loyal.

2 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

The rumours about the kit make the badge look badass in comparison.

I've already mentioned it on TF365 elsewhere... If that kit is true, then someone needs to go to prison for that. 

12 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

And last but not least, Indi poke-evolves into a slimer  kawaii pet:

Biggest development since the summer Mono Burgos lost 30 kg.

Before/After

1498923983_801170_1498924290_noticia_nor

The chubby one looked really cute. i actually want to cuddle that one.

The newer version looks like some meth-addicted numale.

Mascots  are supposed to be fluffy. 

Other than avoiding a terrorist kidnap the mascot, replace it and use the belly to hide a machine gun, a BFG or explosives, what's the point in having an anorexic team mascot?

Archived