Draws - 2
Man City - 12 wins

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
37 minutes ago, Rick said:

Daniels has went down with a pretty serious looking injury. Poor fucker

Just come back from a long layoff as well ain't he? 

• Subscriber

Daniels gone to hospital with a suspected dislocated kneecap, hope he's back fit as soon as possible.

Bournemouth all over them here. City playing a risky game right now but they will kill the game if they can get one more on the break.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Machado said:

Anyone thinks the cameras here are a bit shit?

Always have done at Bournemouth but not a lot you can do about it sadly if you look at their ground.

• Administrator

How was a penalty not given for Lerma's challenge on Silva?! 

Stepped on his foot after Silva nicks the ball in front of him. Looked like a clear and obvious error to me. 

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'd be happy with Harry Wilson as a squad option, but if not he keeps adding £10m with every thunder-cunt he scores. 

I just can't see him getting a look in at yours.

I did wonder whether you'd sell Shaqiri and maybe have Wilson as an impact player off the bench like the former but there seems to be little faith in Wilson being able to do it for Liverpool.

He's such a clever signing for Bournemouth. Really offers a genuine goal threat and fits in well there with the balance of the team, especially with Fraser on the other flank.

I can see him having a pretty decent season and then a scramble for his signature by the likes of Bournemouth, Wolves, Leicester, West Ham etc.

42 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I just can't see him getting a look in at yours.

I did wonder whether you'd sell Shaqiri and maybe have Wilson as an impact player off the bench like the former but there seems to be little faith in Wilson being able to do it for Liverpool.

He's such a clever signing for Bournemouth. Really offers a genuine goal threat and fits in well there with the balance of the team, especially with Fraser on the other flank.

I can see him having a pretty decent season and then a scramble for his signature by the likes of Bournemouth, Wolves, Leicester, West Ham etc.

Yeah I think you're right, although I dont get why we wouldn't replace him in the squad with either Shaqiri or Lallana who barely play a game. 

Only reason I can think of is that Klopp has seen enough in training to decide that he just doesn't fit into our way of playing? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived