Head to Head
Tottenham - 70 wins
Draws - 32
Newcastle - 58 wins

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Performance can't be worse than last week can it?

We might look ok til 1 behind but collapse at 2 behind.

You tired after 60 or 70 minutes and it will become a cricket score and all you get is “we’ve got to roll our sleeves up“. 

He frustrated the living shit out of me as a manager, I can’t imagine he will do much else for you guys. I know your pain it’s a shame 

• Subscriber

Tottenham have looked really poor this season I think. Picked up where they finished last season. They're frequently struggling to break down these teams who come there and sit back. They need Lo Celso to be good.

VAR is a nice idea, but shit referees are still shit referees. It just makes the VAR referee look like the fucking goon they are when they have more time and angles and video footage to get the decision wrong.

FIFA should put VAR on hold until AI improves enough so a computer can make the final decision, as opposed to an idiot making the final decision.

You can still disagree with decisions. VAR isn't about making things black and white, it's about the officials actually viewing the incident before making a decision. If you disagree with the decision then have a go at the officials, the replays are just replays. It doesn't enforce the rules, it's just a tool to help enforce the rules.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

You can still disagree with decisions. VAR isn't about making things black and white, it's about the officials actually viewing the incident before making a decision. If you disagree with the decision then have a go at the officials, the replays are just replays. It doesn't enforce the rules, it's just a tool to help enforce the rules.

The VAR ref has looked at that replay and still made the incorrect decision. That is unforgivable.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived