• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kai Havertz Completes Chelsea Move

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
38 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Havertz was a fine signing? Never slated him. 

Chelsea limped to a pretty easy CL victory. (but not undeserved at all) 

I won't take it from them, and I hope @Cicero @Spike and @Bluewolf are over the moon, I really do. But winning a cup competition where they faced stiff resistance in 2 games only is hardly a measure of the great balance and sucess of a squad that got it's manager sacked and limped to 4th because Leicester let them in. Then kind of made the CL final by default, as the liverpools, Athleticos and Bayerns knocked themselves out, meaning they had 1 big game to win. And they won it. 

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I won't take it from them, and I hope @Cicero @Spike and @Bluewolf are over the moon, I really do. But winning a cup competition where they faced stiff resistance in 2 games only is hardly a measure of the great balance and sucess of a squad that got it's manager sacked and limped to 4th because Leicester let them in. Then kind of made the CL final by default, as the liverpools, Athleticos and Bayerns knocked themselves out, meaning they had 1 big game to win. And they won it. 

I just linked you to see what you make of it xD

16 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

But winning a cup competition where they faced stiff resistance in 2 games only is hardly a measure of the great balance and sucess of a squad that got it's manager sacked and limped to 4th because Leicester let them in. Then kind of made the CL final by default, as the liverpools, Athleticos and Bayerns knocked themselves out, meaning they had 1 big game to win. And they won it. 

I've been saying for ages the standard of football these past couple years have been appalling. That being said, you can only beat what's in front of you. Many, including yourself, wrote us off completely. So to actually win the competition in such comfortable fashion against a team many are branding as 'the greatest PL side ever' just makes things incredibly more satisfying.

You are also seemingly forgetting we were 10th when Lampard was sacked, leaving only City to accumulate more points then us since Tuchel has been appointed. 

16 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You say it like it's a bad thing. I would mind if my cock got sucked by Ana de Armas by default.

Archived