talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Mandalorian [SPOILERS!]

football forum

Just now, Bluewolf said:

What a quality show this has been, one of the best watches around... Was not sure who it was when the ship turned up but as he was working his way through the ship at the end you just had a feeling it was who it turned out to be... I won't say anymore in case some have not seen it yet... 

[ spoiler ]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Reveal hidden contents

[/spoiler ] If you can, just incase.

Mind you, to be totally frank, I wouldn't be lurking in here if I hadn't seen it either xD

That's why I tend not to comment in shows I have watched if the spoilers don't work for me it will ruin it for others... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

That's why I tend not to comment in shows I have watched if the spoilers don't work for me it will ruin it for others... 

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

try copying this and typing your text inbetween?

Woke up early with that episode in my mind and had to re-watch THAT scene again. 

Never in a million years was I expecting to see Luke in this. So epic. The Dark Troopers seemed so powerful, and then Luke just cut through them like a hot knife through butter. Also love how even Moff Gideon started shitting his pants as soon as he saw the Jedi. Jedis are awesome man. I will re-watch the scene 5000 times.

The CGI looked great, and they got his voice so right. Mark Hamill sounds completely different now, so it can't be him who voiced young Luke. Epic. 

Also Luke and Ashoka in the same Series. :o 

Also:

xD

Perhaps my approach is slightly weird, but I hold on and watch the show as late as I can so that I still have something to look forward to -  most weeks I look in on Sunday evenings when all the games are over and I need - particularly at this time - something to take my mind of the virus which is running wild in the UK and Gelsenkrichen.  The spoilers are irritating and annoying and very nice!O.o

I was doubting whether I'd like Season 2 more than Season 1, but after watching the last three episodes of S2 this morning, there is no room for any more doubt. Of course the last episode was in its own category, but the fighting choreography in Episode 6 and the action in Episode 7 where on a level that I have not seen in the main movie franchise in a very long time. And then there was of course the season finale. While I wasn't as blown away by the Luke Skywalker bit as others (I'm not a huge SW fan and I don't particularly like Mark Hamill), the part where Mando took his helmet off for Grogu was my favorite moment of the series so far.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Another question that popped into my head.

Reveal hidden contents

Is Kylo Ren going to kill Baby Yoda? 

:35_thinking::52_fearful:

Hard to say, there's about 20 year gap between Luke taking in Grogu and Ben destroying Luke's Jedi academy...  Maybe he had already finished his training by that time? Maybe he never finished his training, gave up his Jedi aspirations and left the academy? Maybe he reunited with Din for more side quests? Maybe he joined Ahsoka? Maybe he turned to the dark side? Anything is possible...

Or we can simply ignore the sequels, in that case Kylo Ren doesn't exist and we don't have this problem xD  

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hide contents

Hard to say, there's about 20 year gap between Luke taking in Grogu and Ben destroying Luke's Jedi academy...  Maybe he had already finished his training by that time? Maybe he never finished his training, gave up his Jedi aspirations and left the academy? Maybe he reunited with Din for more side quests? Maybe he joined Ahsoka? Maybe he turned to the dark side? Anything is possible...

Or we can simply ignore the sequels, in that case Kylo Ren doesn't exist and we don't have this problem xD  

As soon as I asked that question, I went to the Mandalorian subrredit and saw that they are already making memes about it. xD

njpezi9s25661.jpg?width=404&auto=webp&s=

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

How the hell do they operate the Baby Yoda puppet? 

Animatronics mostly. It is operated by four pupeteers - controlling its eye movements, head and body, mouth and ears, arms. Highly recommed watching Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian for behind the scenes stuff like this!

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How the hell do they operate the Baby Yoda puppet? 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Animatronics mostly. It is operated by four pupeteers - controlling its eye movements, head and body, mouth and ears, arms. Highly recommed watching Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian for behind the scenes stuff like this!

It's worth over 5 Million dollars... 

Archived