talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Mandalorian [SPOILERS!]

football forum

This series should be called The Mandalorian on Sidequests. xD Very entertaining though. What I learned from the first episode is that Tusken Raiders are actually pretty chill. They got a bit of a temper, but pretty chill apart from that. 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

This series should be called The Mandalorian on Sidequests. xD Very entertaining though. What I learned from the first episode is that Tusken Raiders are actually pretty chill. They got a bit of a temper, but pretty chill apart from that. 

I bet they were telling Mando horror stories at the campfire about Anakin slaughtering the entire tribe, not just the men, but the women and the children, too.

• Subscriber

Just watched Chapter 10...

Another sidequest episode. Enjoyed it, but hope to see the story progressing in the next few episodes. Was nice seeing the X-Wings and the New Repubic in action... especially as they saved the day, in the end. Those spiders were fucking terrifying! Another throwback to KOTOR? Definitely looked like Kinrath spiders on Dantooine... Also the Child munching on the eggs of the Frog Lady...both sad and funny at the same time

xD Also Mos Eisley cantina :x 

6 hours ago, nudge said:

Just watched Chapter 10...

Reveal hidden contents

Another sidequest episode. Enjoyed it, but hope to see the story progressing in the next few episodes. Was nice seeing the X-Wings and the New Repubic in action... especially as they saved the day, in the end. Those spiders were fucking terrifying! Another throwback to KOTOR? Definitely looked like Kinrath spiders on Dantooine... Also the Child munching on the eggs of the Frog Lady...both sad and funny at the same time

xD Also Mos Eisley cantina :x 

Just watched Chapter 10 as well. Baby Yoda and those eggs. xD

Agree with the general sentiment that I hope there is a bit more story progression in the next couple of episodes. But I think we are maybe expecting it to be a show that it just isn’t. The fact it’s started this season with two stand alone episodes makes me think it’s just how it is. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Rick said:

Agree with the general sentiment that I hope there is a bit more story progression in the next couple of episodes. But I think we are maybe expecting it to be a show that it just isn’t. The fact it’s started this season with two stand alone episodes makes me think it’s just how it is. 

I think it pretty much follows last season's formula - some story, a lot of side quests in seemingly standalone episodes, then some more story. I personally don't mind it, but I am also eager to know what happens next in the "main" storyline. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

The coolest thing about Season 2 so far was the guitar-ish Soundtrack during the fight with Gor Koresh and his goons. The whole scene was pretty cool. 

The soundtrack is really on point so far this season. 

The coolest thing for me was the X-Wings though 😎

1 minute ago, nudge said:

The soundtrack is really on point so far this season. 

The coolest thing for me was the X-Wings though 😎

Yea, the X-Wings were pretty cool as well. When Mando's ship was swarmed by those spiders, and suddenly I heard those blasters shooting at the spiders, I immediately recognized the sound of X-Wing blasters. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh no, wait - the coolest thing was definitely Cobb Vanth 😎

Haha, when he said to Mando "I hope our paths will cross again" and I was like, yea yea, me too. xD

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh wow, completely missed something in Chapter 9.

Hide contents

It's even the actor who was in Star Wars Episode II. 

You missed the biggest reveal of the season? xD

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

@Tommy having a mare in this thread. 

Well,  that I missed an important reveal in the last episode ,yes. But I don't know when the episodes are released. I didn't pay much attention to the release in general. 

Archived