football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Leverkusen - Schalke 0:2 after 10 minutes. o.O

against the run of play as well. Leverkusen carved open too easily for the first and a free header for Howedes for the 2nd. 

• Subscriber

They are so disappointing this season. Such a promising squad with loads of talent; I kinda expected them to challenge for the top 4 at the very least. That said, Schalke is awful this year as well.

Yup, but with Schalke the difference is that they play terrible for some time, and you think they're going down and keep losing etc. and then they're like "hold my beer and watch this", and show a performance like this.

5 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Are you Tayfun Korkut?

Leverkusen thought it's fun to always do the opposite of whatever I predict - they even missed 3 penalties in one game in November or December; but the joke is on them. I predict Leverkusen to win every match day, so that they can't get a single victory.

Next season they will play in 2nd Bundesliga and I won't have to deal with their manipulation anymore. I will win the prediction league so bigly, it's going to be a landslide.

It's going to be really boring, it really will. Sad!

• Subscriber

A comfortable 2-0 win against Hertha at home, and we're unbeaten in 11 games in a row now B| Thanks to Darmstadt who managed a 3-0 win against Freiburg we're up to 6th in the table too! 

Bremen wins yet again, and are now firmly in good positioning to stake a position in the Europa. Unreal. This is now twice in the last three seasons that we've seen a side go from a relegation place all the way to a Europa in the Ruckrunde. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Bremen wins yet again, and are now firmly in good positioning to stake a position in the Europa. Unreal. This is now twice in the last three seasons that we've seen a side go from a relegation place all the way to a Europa in the Ruckrunde. 

And twice in the last three seasons that side isn't HSV :whistling: 

• Subscriber

Not yet, but pretty damn close... losing 0-4 to Augsburg today, 1-2 to Darmstadt a week before. Next week, they have a 6 pointer against Mainz, then Schalke and Wolfsburg, won't be easy for them to stay up.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived