The better place to talk football.

Copa Peru - Adopt A Team 2019 Edition

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun facts about each team.

@Stan 

There is a team named El Dorado FC based in Guayaquil, Ecuador. With the exact same badge as the one from San Jose de Sisa.

@SirBalon 

Your team is based in Paucartambino, one of the lower parts of Pasco. The capital of the department is one of the highest cities in the world at 4500 metres. Unfortunately, you will not play there.

@RandoEFC 

Your team is based in the amazon region of Peru, up in the north. And no it's not currently burning down because we don't have a Bolsonaro (thankfully)

@nudge

Your team was in the Finalisima last year but finished 4th despite having won the first game.

@Harry 

Your team is often seen as the second giants of Cusco, but have never played in Peru's top flight despite this.

@Stick With Azeem

10 years ago, Coronel Bolognesi drew 0-0 with Flamengo in the Copa Libertadores group stages. Today they are winning 23-0 against the likes of Juventud Locumba.

@Pyfish 

Your team boasts the grand Royer Vasquez, who is sometimes cited as "the Peruvian Arturo Vidal". I'd say he's better, obvs :D

25 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

@SirBalon 

Your team is based in Paucartambino, one of the lower parts of Pasco. The capital of the department is one of the highest cities in the world at 4500 metres. Unfortunately, you will not play there.

Corruption! Adulteration and centralist bias!

I demand an investigation...

27 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Coronel Bolognesi

In the UK we've got 'Captain Birdseye' for cheap quick fish for the lazy folk. 'Coronel Bolognesi' sounds and reads like the equivalent for lower class Italians and tinned muck. xD:ph34r:

50 minutes ago, Stan said:

Err @The Palace Fan... 

Hahaha

Yeah, looks like in various cases they haven’t even bothered to create their own club crests based on local history and just nicked others and changed the wording. Mine is the River Plate crest and this one is obvious too. I wonder if Queen Victoria built her husband the same thing in Perú :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Hahaha

Yeah, looks like in various cases they haven’t even bothered to create their own club crests based on local history and just nicked others and changed the wording. Mine is the River Plate crest and this one is obvious too. I wonder if Queen Victoria built her husband the same thing in Perú :ph34r:

It’s actually River Plate AND Deportivo Municipal. It’s the most unoriginal yet attempting to be ambitious badge in history. They probably just went on photoshop and told them to put the Muni badge inside of the River crest.

Archived