The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2019-20 Round 2 (Bundesliga)

football forum

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
41 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You might not hear from JOSH @RandoEFC by the way I am sure he posted the other day saying that he will be having a break from TF for a while

I got that wrong @RandoEFC, it was @IgnisExcubitor but I don't think he is involved in this game anyway, my apologies. :ay:

download.thumb.png.adaaf4780a4029353d0044093e39b4c0.png

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek One

Casualties (10)

As many of you have noticed, we had quite the massacre in this first weekend. Almost half of our entrants are out and leave this round without a single point to take home. @Dan, @Stan, @SchalkeUK, @...Dan, @DeadLinesman, @Mel81x, @Viva la FCB and @Pyfish all have a new side to add to their shit-list, as Wolfsburg weren't hungry enough to come from behind and take all three points against newly-promoted Paderborn, ending up with a 1-1 stalemate. Borussia Dortmund, too, fell victim to newly-promoted opposition, suffering a 3-1 defeat at Union Berlin, shocking @CaaC (John) and @Stick With Azeem to the core, and dumping them out of this round of the competition.

Survivors (11)

He who dares, doesn't win this week, as the majority of our survivors played their Bayern Munich card in the first week to secure their safe passage into the second gameweek. @nudge, @Batard, @Bluewolf, @Teso dos Bichos, @Lucas, @Storts, @Tommy and @Michael all profit from Bayern's 6-1 hammering of Mainz and have a point on the board already. Sunday brought more success for those who did veer from the two most popular picks this week. A rollercoaster for @Rucksackfranzose had a happy ending as Werder Bremen successfully downed Augsburg 3-2, before @RandoEFC and @Eco were made to sweat on their progress, Frankfurt overturning a half-time deficit to Dusseldorf to take a late win.

The eleven of you have survived this week, and you may move onto Gameweek Two, which will take place after the international break.

Preview - Gameweek Two

No rush to get your picks in here, first game is on Friday 13th September due to the international break. I will send out tags for anyone who hasn't picked a couple of days beforehand.

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Wolfsburg

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen

Mainz 05 vs Hertha Berlin

Augsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

1. FC Koln vs Borussia M'Gladbach

Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munchen

TSG Hoffenheim vs Freiburg

Paderborn vs Schalke 04

It's a very tricky one! My provisional pick for Gameweek Two is Hoffenheim.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Results - Gameweek One

Casualties (10)

As many of you have noticed, we had quite the massacre in this first weekend. Almost half of our entrants are out and leave this round without a single point to take home. @Dan, @Stan, @SchalkeUK, @...Dan, @DeadLinesman, @Mel81x, @Viva la FCB and @Pyfish all have a new side to add to their shit-list, as Wolfsburg weren't hungry enough to come from behind and take all three points against newly-promoted Paderborn, ending up with a 1-1 stalemate. Borussia Dortmund, too, fell victim to newly-promoted opposition, suffering a 3-1 defeat at Union Berlin, shocking @CaaC (John) and @Stick With Azeem to the core, and dumping them out of this round of the competition.

Survivors (11)

He who dares, doesn't win this week, as the majority of our survivors played their Bayern Munich card in the first week to secure their safe passage into the second gameweek. @nudge, @Batard, @Bluewolf, @Teso dos Bichos, @Lucas, @Storts, @Tommy and @Michael all profit from Bayern's 6-1 hammering of Mainz and have a point on the board already. Sunday brought more success for those who did veer from the two most popular picks this week. A rollercoaster for @Rucksackfranzose had a happy ending as Werder Bremen successfully downed Augsburg 3-2, before @RandoEFC and @Eco were made to sweat on their progress, Frankfurt overturning a half-time deficit to Dusseldorf to take a late win.

The eleven of you have survived this week, and you may move onto Gameweek Two, which will take place after the international break.

Preview - Gameweek Two

No rush to get your picks in here, first game is on Friday 13th September due to the international break. I will send out tags for anyone who hasn't picked a couple of days beforehand.

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Wolfsburg

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayer Leverkusen

Mainz 05 vs Hertha Berlin

Augsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

1. FC Koln vs Borussia M'Gladbach

Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munchen

TSG Hoffenheim vs Freiburg

Paderborn vs Schalke 04

It's a very tricky one! My provisional pick for Gameweek Two is Hoffenheim.

Bloody hell, it's a tough pick this week. But I have to agree with you at first glance, Hoffenheim probably look the best pick from this list, seeing as I have already used the Bayern option in the 1st week. I will think about it for a while though and give you an answer all in due course. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived