talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter 2019/20

football forum

• Subscriber

Just an idea for a game we could play...

I'll draw you each a team at random from the English leagues (Premier League down to League Two) and you will follow that team until they lose at which point you'll adopt the team who beat you. 

I'll keep some stats as we go and post them as and when. 

I've created a league table so we can track who is doing the best. It will be a combined total of all the teams you end up supporting across the season. The cup games will also earn you the 3 points for a win too. I will keep tabs on each individual club you support too with win ratios etc.

In the case of a draw, you will continue on with your current team.

Who's in?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

image.png.f6eafed6eb6002a5515ae72bf51336d8.png

Joey Barton's finest...

Your first game will be against @Mel81x's current team (if they manage to beat Everton!)

Ah fuck, I cant' think of anyone I despise more in football more than Barton...maybe Neymar actually

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Ah fuck, I cant' think of anyone I despise more in football more than Barton...maybe Neymar actually

I wouldn't worry. Lincoln are strong at home so if they do beat Everton then I think they have a chance to do the same to Fleetwood

@Pyfish what happens in the case of a draw? Everyone just stays where they are?

Just now, Mel81x said:

I wouldn't worry. Lincoln are strong at home so if they do beat Everton then I think they have a chance to do the same to Fleetwood

Also, what happen is Lincoln beats Everton, Mel and I play one another, and I win? does Mel and I just follow each other around for the rest of the time with Fleetwood? 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Also, what happen is Lincoln beats Everton, Mel and I play one another, and I win? does Mel and I just follow each other around for the rest of the time with Fleetwood? 

@Mel81x - Correct, if your team draws, you stay where you are. Unless it's a cup match in which if Everton were to win on penalties for example after a draw in the 90 minutes, you'd be an honorary Toffee.

@Eco - Yes, you'll just follow each other around! 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Tagging a few from other games on here to see if there's any interest... I won't take it personally :P

@Cicero @Grizzly21 @CaaC (John) @Batard @Dan @Bluewolf @LFCMike @...Dan @nudge

Once you're in, there's little input needed from you!

@Spike @Lucas @Tommy @Inverted @The Palace Fan @carefreeluke @LFCMadLad @Fairy In Boots @LFCMike @Dr. Gonzo @Toinho @Teso dos Bichos @DeadLinesman @Machado @The Rebel CRS @Storts @SirBalon @Pep Talk @londonerlilie @binder @Rucksackfranzose

@Dan

@Devil-Dick Willie @SchalkeUK @True Blue @Gunnersauraus

Some more off the top of my  head! 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived