talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League - Group Stage Draw

football forum

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Definitely sides in each pot you’d want to avoid. 

It’s a shame it’s viewed as some kind of Mickey Mouse tournament by some in England. 

Yeah a much better and more competitive tournament than the Champions League which is usually dire and predictable until the quarter finals, although it was better last season admittedly.

Should be an interesting group stage. The only groups that stand out as being unbalanced are A and L where Sevilla and United should be pissing their groups. Also group D should be Sporting and PSV all the way. Arsenal and Frankfurt should also be nailed on. The rest look pretty open as they should be.

Tough groups for the Scottish sides, Wolves don't have an easy group but should fancy their chances of progression.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Rab - 27 minutes ago

Morelos is a completely different player this season. I'd be surprised if he gets a single red card this season.

Last night he was breaking up the fights.

I hope you're right   fingers_crossed.gif

It's the Hoops Brown that I worry about in the Old Firm Derby, pound for a penny he will target someone with niggly tackles and his mouth especially if Morelos is playing from the off and try to make whoever see red. 

It'll be hard for Brown to tackle people from Jack's back pocket.

22 hours ago, Rab said:

Morelos is a completely different player this season. I'd be surprised if he gets a single red card this season.

Last night he was breaking up the fights.

I noticed at the end of the game when it kicked off he just stood there in the background looking on haha

On 30/08/2019 at 08:56, Stan said:

I love that there could be a group consisting of Wolves, Wolfsburg and Wolfsberger. 

There is another arsenal in Russia. It would have been funny if they had made it to the group stage and drew us.

Also one in Argentina. Could have the 3 Arsenal's in a pre season tournament. Dont know what they would call it though 🤔

• The topic was unpinned

Archived