• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/02/2019 at 15:31, Cannabis said:

How have I only just seen this - awesome.

Damn - was this all year long????

I'm also not sure how I missed this. I would love to watch Cadiz instead of listening to them on the radio.

• This topic was unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned
  • 5 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

So the season is still going on?!

Whichever club comes up will have this season end on June 23rd and start the next on August 16th. How is that conducive to being able to compete properly next season?

It's a nonsense, they should reduce the number of teams in the division or at least move some games mid-week in order to finish the competition earlier.

32 minutes ago, Djalminha said:

It's a nonsense, they should reduce the number of teams in the division or at least move some games mid-week in order to finish the competition earlier.

They should literally make the division smaller. But that one season when it happens would piss off alot of clubs. 

mallorca-cropped_l8dtf8ipnjws1xt3qhs71n0

Real Mallorca Return To La Liga

Real Mallorca 3-0 Deportivo La Coruña

After the 2-0 defeat in the first leg away to Deportivo La Coruña at the Riazor Stadium it all looked like a return for the Galician side to La Liga. But a magnificent display from Mallorca today at the Son Moix Stadium saw the locals turn it around with goals from Budimir, Salva Sevilla and Abidón Prats gave RCD Mallorca a 3-0 victory (3-2 on aggregate) to send them back to Spain's premier division and dooming Deportivo to yet another season in La Liga 1|2|3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Kagawa will be playing in the segunda division next season as he has recently signed for Real Zaragoza. Big signing for them to be honest and I would actually have said that he'd have been worth a punt for some of the mid-table sides in the Primera división itself. @SirBalon

Yeah mate, saw this the other day and had to double check that it wasn't another Kagawa. A massive signing for Real Zaragoza considering their current situation. Looks like this next campaign is make or break for them.

12 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I don't know if this is the proper thread but WTF is being doing to Salamanca CF. A mexican owner and the Iglesias are running the team, they have just appointed a Mexican ex-ref, pastor, and commentator for GolTV... I may be wrong, but he has zero coaching experience... 

Chiquidracula or chiquimarcos is what they call him in Mexico xD

Carlos Slim is Mexican isn't he? One of the richest men in the world and is part owner of Real Oviedo.

Not got Sky Sports and can’t really be bothered risking virtual gonorrhoea by watching a moody stream from a country I couldn’t locate on a map, not that I could be bothered listening to some Sky commentator bang on about how everything is the best or worst thing ever and listening to the general sensationalism from the pundits and commentators, so I decided to give Segunda a go while I live the wild life and watch Rayo v Deportivo via YouTube. 

Depor went 1-0 up inside about five minutes from a thirty yard free-kick that on first look, looked a bad error from the Rayo keeper but upon seeing a replay it dipped wickedly and was an excellently struck free-kick. 

Rayo equalised about ten minutes later from a corner, which was defended poorly by Depor. 

Quite an open game if not the highest in quality. 

Archived