Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
SirBalon

La Liga 1|2|3 - Segunda División

On 11/01/2019 at 11:15, ...Dan said:

How have I only just seen this - awesome.

It ends 0-0 between Malaga and Las Palmas. I’ve just watched that for free but I might request some form of compensation from the league because that was appalling. 

Shocked by how poor the quality of the game was really.

On 10/02/2019 at 15:31, Cannabis said:

How have I only just seen this - awesome.

Damn - was this all year long????

I'm also not sure how I missed this. I would love to watch Cadiz instead of listening to them on the radio.

Mallorca loses to Albacate 1-0 but advances to the final with a 2-1 agg. They will face Depo for the last spot. 

• Upvote 1

So the season is still going on?!

Whichever club comes up will have this season end on June 23rd and start the next on August 16th. How is that conducive to being able to compete properly next season?

DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA 2-0 REAL MALLORCA

First leg just finished and a great game it was too. Fede Cartabia and Quique make Depor's return to La Liga that much closer.

19 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

So the season is still going on?!

Whichever club comes up will have this season end on June 23rd and start the next on August 16th. How is that conducive to being able to compete properly next season?

It's a nonsense, they should reduce the number of teams in the division or at least move some games mid-week in order to finish the competition earlier.

32 minutes ago, Djalminha said:

It's a nonsense, they should reduce the number of teams in the division or at least move some games mid-week in order to finish the competition earlier.

They should literally make the division smaller. But that one season when it happens would piss off alot of clubs. 

• Upvote 1

mallorca-cropped_l8dtf8ipnjws1xt3qhs71n0

Real Mallorca Return To La Liga

Real Mallorca 3-0 Deportivo La Coruña

After the 2-0 defeat in the first leg away to Deportivo La Coruña at the Riazor Stadium it all looked like a return for the Galician side to La Liga. But a magnificent display from Mallorca today at the Son Moix Stadium saw the locals turn it around with goals from Budimir, Salva Sevilla and Abidón Prats gave RCD Mallorca a 3-0 victory (3-2 on aggregate) to send them back to Spain's premier division and dooming Deportivo to yet another season in La Liga 1|2|3.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
me in Home Country /
Full Name:
Francisco Herrera Lorenzo
Date of Birth: Dec 2, 1953
Place of Birth: Barcelona  Spain
Citizenship: Spain  Spain
Avg. term as manager: 0,81 Years
Preferred formation:

4-2-3-1

https://w88no1.com

Kagawa will be playing in the segunda division next season as he has recently signed for Real Zaragoza. Big signing for them to be honest and I would actually have said that he'd have been worth a punt for some of the mid-table sides in the Primera división itself. @SirBalon

53 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Kagawa will be playing in the segunda division next season as he has recently signed for Real Zaragoza. Big signing for them to be honest and I would actually have said that he'd have been worth a punt for some of the mid-table sides in the Primera división itself. @SirBalon

Yeah mate, saw this the other day and had to double check that it wasn't another Kagawa. A massive signing for Real Zaragoza considering their current situation. Looks like this next campaign is make or break for them.