The better place to talk football.

Round 14 - Italy

football forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Isn't it Paul Ripke (sp?), but yea. "Hey kidsss, wanna check out the cool Mercedes merchandise I have in my windowless van?"

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Also funny that they use the guy with the thickest German accent, so the can pass off as a German team. 

Cringy af xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Oh no, that's bad. I guess people thought he's some rando filming them with their phone.

Yeah I'd say marketing and customer relations isn't his strong point xD 

• Subscriber

Anyway as for FP2 - Ferrari uncontested in qualifying trim; look pretty poor on long runs again though where Mercedes seem to be the best and Red Bull look decent too. It's also amazing how comfortable and fast Gasly looks in a Toro Rosso compared to his struggles with the RB15. 

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, nudge said:

F1 drivers have been told by the FIA that any repeat of the backing off and stop/start qualifying nonsense we saw at Spa could earn grid penalties for driving unnecessarily slowly :congrats:

They're already doing it.

I honestly don't get this whole nonsense. Its F1 and optimising your opportunities is a massive part of the sport but especially at Monza teams tie themselves in knots just to try and eek out another tenth or two for their qualifying lap. Most of them it wont affect their grid position anyway and you run a massive risk of fucking it up, just do not see the point.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived