talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017 Music

football forum

Don't think I've had the chance to listen to any new music this year, in fact I've spent more time listening to old John Frusciante stuff than I have searching for new music. 

I realise how much of a hipster twat I sound there but it's more to do with lack of free time than anything. Anyone got any good suggestions?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Danny said:

Don't think I've had the chance to listen to any new music this year, in fact I've spent more time listening to old John Frusciante stuff than I have searching for new music. 

I realise how much of a hipster twat I sound there but it's more to do with lack of free time than anything. Anyone got any good suggestions?

depends what kind of stuff you're looking to find or enjoy listening to?

I've been listening to a band a lot recently called Witterquick - see post above. THey've got a few songs on Spotify.

And think I've mentioned them before but Nothing But Thieves have got some new music out as well.

On 8/21/2017 at 1:14 PM, FOYM said:

Grizzly Bear going a bit stale for my liking. Disappointed with the new album from the first couple of listens. 

Fleet Foxes on the other hand delivered their best album to date with Crack Up 

I could never listen to them the same after reading this massive rant from the lead singer on Facebook. It was the most incoherent, angriest, piece of tosh I've read; and I share a forum with Teso!xD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

mentioned them in this thread earlier but Witterquick have continued to produce and create more good music since.

Have also been listening to a band called Prides. Anyone else heard of them/listen to them?

Archived