talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Football - General Talk

football forum

6 hours ago, Coma said:

Some heinous banners in there 😂

I read that Max Eberl reacted emotionally to some of those, because some of them address his "burnout". But I mean, what does he expect? He was back and joined RB like what? 5-6 months later? And constantly gives interviews where he taunts his former club and acts like RB Leipzig is paradise on earth. It's not like he returned all modest and so on. And the banners are not THAT bad. "Red Bull cures burnout" "Red Bull whipes away your tears". Expected worse when I read Eberl's statements. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I read that Max Eberl reacted emotionally to some of those, because some of them address his "burnout". But I mean, what does he expect? He was back and joined RB like what? 5-6 months later? And constantly gives interviews where he taunts his former club and acts like RB Leipzig is paradise on earth. It's not like he returned all modest and so on. And the banners are not THAT bad. "Red Bull cures burnout" "Red Bull whipes away your tears". Expected worse when I read Eberl's statements. 

I agree.  The guy deserves all the flack he gets.  He went from hero to zero in like 3 months.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Glad those morons got a 2 years ban from football. Still wondering how some peoples brain work, or whether it does at all. On a side the comment of one player's father is as heinous as what his son and his team mate did.

http://www.kicker.de/antisemitismus-vorfall-beschaeftigt-berlin-936371/artikel

Well, at least it's obvious where and from whom the kid learned those attitudes... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spike said:

What’s the general feeling around Bayern this season? Do Union and Dortmund have enough in the tank to push the title race to the limit?

We'll see, too early to tell. On a side note, wouldn't rule out the possibility that it's Frankfurt, who take the title race to the final day, neither.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 3

Part of me wants to believe that this can be the year that someone else wins it.  But the other part of me knows it won't be.

If anyone else was to win it I'd love it to be Union.  Honestly though the title race isn't really that interesting to me.  I like watching the mid-bottom half of the table and on down the football pyramid.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

We'll see, too early to tell. On a side note, wouldn't rule out the possibility that it's Frankfurt, who take the title race to the final day, neither.

Ah yeah, I remember keeping an eye on Frankfurt when Alex Meier was scoring heaps of goals!

25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Frankfurt are doing such an excellent job. Great bunch of players and coach. That they got Kolo Muani on a free transfer ins mindblowing really. 

I was listening to a podcast this morning and they were discussing him.  Based on the stupid market that EPL teams set Frankfurt could easily ask for 70-80m for him should big clubs come calling in the summer.  I hope they can make the CL and he stays, personally.  Regardless... it's great recruiting on their part.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I honestly expected RB to be among them, as they seem to poach a lot of youth players from other teams. 

This graphic probably says more about Hertha's inability to develop young players than anything else.

On 17/12/2022 at 22:56, Tommy said:

Fucking hell, that was cold. The people behind me left at half-time because it was so cold. xD

But what a shitty stadium compared to ours. :ph34r: All the food and drink booths are seperated, so you have to get in line for food, and then into another line if you want to have drinks. And all the booths are outside. In Düsseldorf we have a nice heated interior, where all the booths are inside the stadium. And what a food menu. Only Bratwurst and Frikadellen. In Düsseldorf you get Döner, Asian Noodles, Pizza, Burgers, Crepés and even vegetarian Wraps or several veggie Curries. All they had in Gladbach was "Veggie Nuggets" which just looked like fake Chicken Nuggets.

And the seats? Cheap plastic. Like when you get up to let someone through and you lean against your upright seat... in Düsseldorf, it's solid strong plastic. In Gladbach they gave in, like they fall apart any second. 

And the stairs to get to your seat were really uneven and weird. In our stadium we have solid even concrete. 

3rd World Stadium, I tell you. :ph34r:

Don't get me started on Duisburg. Fucking hell. 

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Spoilt brat! Not every city and town got their stadium renovated , or like Düsseldorf even entirely new built for the 2006 WC, fuck's sake.

I'm mostly, well halfly, kidding. 

But I hate it when they have to food and drinks booths located so that the lines get in the way of people just walking by. Everything gets clogged. Annoying as hell. 

• Subscriber

Play now (bets) has been having the odd promo code giving you a free 20$ bet once in awhile (you keep what you win) so this is round two for me. I got hosed during the worldcup for my winnings because I misread the final bet but anyways the point of my ramble is my current accumulation is going all in on Werder v Augsburg. Im now a Werder fan for a day. That is all.  

• Haha 1