talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Football - General Talk

football forum

On 29/05/2023 at 12:04, nudge said:

What a dickhead.

I can picture him sitting on some beach during his timeout and saying to his partner "You know what? From now on I'm going to be an asshole." 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Mainz 05 signed Daniel Batz from FCS. @Tommy should know this name - that's the hero, who saved 5 penalties versus Fortuna at DFB-Pokal 19/20.:)

Good luck to him. Will be missed.

Yes, but I chose to forget. xD

I see you signed Tim Schreiber as his replacement. Talented young keeper. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a3187036521264619374-bedenkliches-verhalten-hollerbach-transfer-schon-wieder-geplatzt

So Köln and Union wanted to sign Wehen Wiesbaden's highly rated striker Benedict Hollerbach, but it looks like it's not going to happen, because a) for financial reasons and b) dubious behaviour

The dubious behaviour thing is apparently because he follows a lot of those women hating incel "coaches", and around 100 OnlyFans "models" on Instagram. xD

Stuttgart are rumoured to want AZ Alkmaar's prolific Greek forward, Vangelis Pavlidis. Pavlidis has scored a total of 30 goals over the past two seasons at AZ Alkmaar. I have to say, that whenever I have seen him play, he has really impressed me. Be it in the Dutch league, in European club competition or for the Greek national team, Pavlidis always seems to play well. I think that Stuttgart would do well to buy the 24 year old Greek international.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit behind on the Budesliga.

I'm watching Union vs Darmsatd (sp)

I was hearing English fan chants sung in German. This might obviously be a new thing but it's not summat I've noticed the past 3-4 years I've been watching the Bundesliga.

This shows how far the reach is of the Premiere League. I doubt I''ll ever hear the chants in the MLS as it's not a tribal following.

Add your thoughts below.

Edited by patoriku66