talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Football - General Talk

football forum

Bayer Leverkusen's amazing run of going undefeated in the Bundesliga continues. Leverkusen should win their next Bundesliga match at home to Werder Bremen. But then they face 2 very difficult back to back Bundesliga matches against Dortmund and Stuttgart respectively. These 2 matches will come after a no doubt tough 2nd leg Europa match against West Ham. Indeed Leverkusen will only have 3 days between their West Ham match in London and the Dortmund game. I fear they may lose their undefeated Bundesliga run against Dortmund or even Stuttgart. I am really hoping they go the whole Bundesliga season undefeated, because it would be an incredible feat for the club.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2019 at 01:14, Stan said:

Think Dortmund will become more consistent even though it may still be under Favre. Gladbach and RB will put up good fights but perhaps tail off towards the end of the season. Participation in Europe is still a big factor - Dortmund and Bayern have big enough squads to rotate I think? Not sure if RB and Gladbach have the same kind of depth.

Dortmund's consistency may improve under Favre, while Gladbach and RB might struggle due to squad depth, especially with European participation.PM KISAN

1 hour ago, Tauma said:

Dortmund's consistency may improve under Favre, while Gladbach and RB might struggle due to squad depth, especially with European participation.PM KISAN

Dortmund will struggle to improve their consistency under Favre, since Favre isn't their manager anymore, for whole a while now.🙂

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Haha 2

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Dortmund will struggle to improve their consistency under Favre, since Favre isn't their manager anymore, for whole a while now.🙂

I think you were responding to a broken outdated bot, but it still made me laugh lol