talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

German Football - General Talk

football forum

Windhorst has found a potential buyer of his Hertha shares -777 partners, who're among other clubs, already owners of Sevilla and CFC Genova. Now Hertha BSC and, probably more in question, DFL have to agree. Would like to know the selling price, didn't find a source for it, yet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Windhorst has found a potential buyer of his Hertha shares -777 partners, who're among other clubs, already owners of Sevilla and CFC Genova. Now Hertha BSC and, probably more in question, DFL have to agree. Would like to know the selling price, didn't find a source for it, yet.

I just read that Windhorst was positively surprised by the offer, so that's unfortunate.

• Upvote 2

I really hope that Germany start Goretzka instead of Gundogan in their next match. Kimmich and Goretzka play great together in Bayern's midfield, Germany should utilise their talent and understanding for their own midfield. Goretzka has been in excellent form this season for Bayern.

On 24/11/2022 at 07:29, Rucksackfranzose said:

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Lena Oberdorf donated her 5000 Euro prize, she won for her:" Women's football, men's football, it's just football" statement, that was elected this years football quote of the year, to "Scoring Girls" a football project helping girls in Iraq-:congrats:

She's my favourite female football player. Ruthless on the pitch, but also a really good build-up play. And she seems like a really nice person off the pitch too. Of course I have to mention that her brother Tim plays for Fortuna. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

She's my favourite female football player. Ruthless on the pitch, but also a really good build-up play. And she seems like a really nice person off the pitch too. Of course I have to mention that her brother Tim plays for Fortuna. :ph34r:

You're not going to accuse that poor boy of his lack of good taste, I hope.:ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You're not going to accuse that poor boy of his lack of good taste, I hope.:ph34r:

What is that supposed to mean? 🤔xD

On an unrelated note, he has quite an interesting career. He was ready to give up on football and started studying when he got a call from our Head of Youth Development. He didn't sign a professional contract until he was already 25 years old. Bit of a late bloomer, but he was very important to us so far this season, and last season too. 

• Upvote 1