The better place to talk football.

2021 UEFA European U21 Championship

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Stan said:

After all that praise, France are out xD 

Netherlands have some decent players themselves, but still, that French squad should have had enough to win.

Boadu (scored the winner in stoppage time), Stengs, Botman, Kluivert in their squad. But France had quality in every position of the pitch. Still messed it up. 

The French team are quite overrated, they didnt really offer much the whole match apart from the last 15 minutes.    Botman and Boadu are very underrated.

I said from the start that I think we will win this tournament due to how well we have been playing from qualifying, even though we lost a few players to the senior squad, I think we should have enough still to win it. 

Great performance and a great team spirit tonight. The players really pushed each other. Ridle Baku should definitely be with the main national team. Such a talented full back. Plenty of good crosses and defensive work from him tonight. Niklas Dorsch was really impressive as well. Won so many battles and acted like a real leader. Great work by Stefan Kuntz to form such a good team again! 

Archived