talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!

football forum

• Administrator

Please tell me I'm not the only one that bloody loves this programme?!

I think because of my job I can associate myself with what these bailiffs go through and can go beyond what you see on the screen, but I love it anyway. Some of the stories some of the businessmen/women and their families/friends come up with are hilarious xD

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I enjoy Here Come The Sherrifs. Think it's a similar premise. Great when the daft bastards call the police and they rock up, agree with the court order and then usually oversee the process xD

is that the BBC version? I think I watched that too and that was apparently the original programme before 'Can't Pay...'  version came along on a different channel.

It's brilliant when they call the police thinking they'll overrule the high court xD 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Unless you're hungover or suffering from a life threatening flu there's no reason to be watching shite like this.

xDxDxD 

Like I said, I can relate to it because of what job I have! 

On 04/03/2017 at 9:16 PM, StanLCFC said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one that bloody loves this programme?!

I think because of my job I can associate myself with what these bailiffs go through and can go beyond what you see on the screen, but I love it anyway. Some of the stories some of the businessmen/women and their families/friends come up with are hilarious xD

Of programmes of that nature my favourite is 'Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords'. Seeing the tactics (which are often succesful) tenants put up when they know there's an eviction order or bailiffs en route is mad.

Archived