• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Toinho

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

What subject(s) do you teach? If there's more than one - which one's your favourite?

What car do you drive?

What was the best and the worst thing about Cambodia?

Any interesting/unusual hobbies?

Favourite book?

Do you like Harry Kewell?

If, for some reason, people could only eat slugs and snails and nothing else EVER AGAIN... which would you eat, slugs or snails?

What's the responsibility you have now that you dislike the most?

Are you good at drawing?

Are you good at painting?

Why am I asking these "can you do art" questions?

What's your favourite beer?

Do you hate any of your students?

Do you hate any of your students' parents?

What's your favourite film?

Why should @Devil-Dick Willie have the southern cross tattooed on his taint?
Why is Emu Export not exported?
What political party do you think would most benefit WA's needs given it's 'Cinderella State' perception by the rest of Australia? (even though the rest of Australia is a Cinderella state outside of NSW and VIC)
Why do you let Cuntface Rhinehart rape the beauty of WA?
Would you let the Mrs. experiment with a strap-on?
Is there cultural differences inside the vast emptiness of WA? Between the north and south parts of the state, or is it seemingly all very homogenous?
Is the methamphetamine epidemic entreached in regional and rural WA as it is in QLD and NSW?
Have you thought about doing volunteer work for Indignous communities?
Do you feel the current state of politics in Australia (the instability of both Liberal and Labor parties) is greatly affecting our way of life and the quality of it?
Do you think the mining industry will eventually destroy WA and Australia's ecnomy when it goes bust, or does WA have framework in place to ease into a different economic sector?
Do you think nuclear power is the way forward?
Would you be intimate with another male (asking for a friend)?

Whats the secret to good curly hair?? 

If you could find the cure for one worldwide disease which one would it be?? 

Are you a lover or a fighter?? 

With people getting offended by just about anything these days do you think that looking at someone the wrong way may become illegal within the next 5 years?? 

Whats the most dangerous thing you have ever done?? 

I’m not sure if this answers anyone right now but used my jumper to move and save an Echidna’s life tonight. Was in the middle of the road, massive truck went over it and it got flipped onto its back. Spent 10 minutes moving him to safety. ❤️

8FEEF1B6-1960-4A88-84F4-B0E319793E9A.jpeg

15 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

How many Maid Cafe's did you frequent in Japan? One. And it was in April as my gf wanted to check it out! 

Favourite off the beaten path in Japan you would recommend visiting? Probably some magical waterfalls near where I used to live called “Fukiware” falls. Mt Myogi and Akagi are nice too.

Favourite place you've travelled to? It’s really tough because I love the Mt Fuji area of Japan, I loved the southern island of NZ, and parts of Germany and Ireland are also amazing. So those ones. Hawaii was ok too.

If money was no object where could you see yourself living?  I’d have homes in numerous places but I would probably still be in a mansion near the beach south of Perth.

15 hours ago, nudge said:

What subject(s) do you teach? If there's more than one - which one's your favourite? Before a couple of weeks ago I taught..English, Maths, Geography, Design & Technologies, Japanese, Health, and Physical Education. Due to a whole school restructure I now only teach... English, Maths, Geography and Health. I integrate other subjects in of course such as aspects of Digital Technology and Science. 

What car do you drive?

Subaru Liberty 2011 

What was the best and the worst thing about Cambodia?

Best thing, cheap beer? Haha. I loved the Angkor Wat area to be honest. Worst thing? Dirty as fuck. But I did go to two major cities. Killing fields weren’t a highlight. But I am glad I went.

Any interesting/unusual hobbies?

Does posting on an Internet forum count? I don’t have a lot of hobbies outside of sports or video games. I used to collect stamps... 

Favourite book?

That is very tough. I very much enjoyed Past Mortem by Ben Elton. I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan. So what!

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I’m not sure if this answers anyone right now but used my jumper to move and save an Echidna’s life tonight. Was in the middle of the road, massive truck went over it and it got flipped onto its back. Spent 10 minutes moving him to safety. ❤️

8FEEF1B6-1960-4A88-84F4-B0E319793E9A.jpeg

Ahh, The Echidna, also known as the Spiney Ant Eater.. from the Tachyglossidae family of egg laying mammals 

11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Ahh, The Echidna, also known as the Spiney Ant Eater.. from the Tachyglossidae family of egg laying mammals 

Can you name the only other egg laying mammal(or Monotremes). I’ve never seen one of these in the wild.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

No mate, but I am sure if I googled it like the last one I could have an educated punt... xD

So disappointed. And there I was, drooling over your intelligence xD 

I'll give you a hint, it looks like an otter with a duck face.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

So disappointed. And there I was, drooling over your intelligence xD 

I'll give you a hint, it looks like an otter with a duck face.

That's easy then, A Platypus.. drool over that.. besides it's not lack of intelligence just lack of knowledge in that particular field.. B|

On 12/09/2019 at 05:50, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do you like Harry Kewell? I do, I think he was an exceptional player. He’s made some controversial decisions made through money I think but I still like him.

If, for some reason, people could only eat slugs and snails and nothing else EVER AGAIN... which would you eat, slugs or snails? slugs, less crunchy hey 

What's the responsibility you have now that you dislike the most? Cleaning my house 

Are you good at drawing? Nope 

Are you good at painting? Not really but can paint better than I can draw.

Why am I asking these "can you do art" questions? You’re stoned? Or you want me to paint you naked? X

What's your favourite beer? Stone & Wood - Pacific ale 

Do you hate any of your students? I have never hated a student. There have been some real tough kids though.

Do you hate any of your students' parents? Maybe... yes haha

What's your favourite film? Hot Fuzz or Lock stock 

• The topic was locked

Archived