talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Toinho

football forum

4 hours ago, Toinho said:

Much better than rubbish like Carlton dry/draft and Vb though 

Tbh I thought it was similar, I like a VB/Tooheys/XXXX Gold. Not great beers but nice when they’re cold and you’re boiling

Love a Little Creatures or 150 Lashes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/09/2019 at 07:26, Spike said:

Why should @Devil-Dick Willie have the southern cross tattooed on his taint? So his boyfriend could feel patriotic?
Why is Emu Export not exported? Not sure. It’s a shame. God’s nectar.
What political party do you think would most benefit WA's needs given it's 'Cinderella State' perception by the rest of Australia? (even though the rest of Australia is a Cinderella state outside of NSW and VIC) didnt realise that’s what we are referred to. That’s so 1920s. State is in some dire situations but also surely has the highest paying jobs in the country? 
Why do you let Cuntface Rhinehart rape the beauty of WA? Why do we as a nation let any of these cunts destroy our country?
Would you let the Mrs. experiment with a strap-on? Probably not 
Is there cultural differences inside the vast emptiness of WA? Between the north and south parts of the state, or is it seemingly all very homogenous? In terms of indigenous communities yeah very different from all reports. I haven’t been too far north. Maybe not even halfway up! However, I wouldn’t say there’s much cultural differences between other community groups.
Is the methamphetamine epidemic entreached in regional and rural WA as it is in QLD and NSW? You’ve been away a while haven’t you? We are the drug capital of Australia. Or must be right up there!Meth everywhere apparently. Can’t speak for remote communities but yeah regional definitely. 
Have you thought about doing volunteer work for Indignous communities? I have thought about teaching in remote communities but they’re so remote. I suppose I do volunteer now for indigenous people by providing a free soccer program for kids. Maybe 30-40% indigenous. It’s not anything ground breaking or as important as health or education volunteering. 
Do you feel the current state of politics in Australia (the instability of both Liberal and Labor parties) is greatly affecting our way of life and the quality of it? Wouldn’t say greatly. It could have potential to have huge impacts in the future I think. 
Do you think the mining industry will eventually destroy WA and Australia's ecnomy when it goes bust, or does WA have framework in place to ease into a different economic sector? Our bubble burst but it’s picked up again, I don’t know of any framework in place, but does our entire country have any contingency plan post coal and oil etc etc? As for other mining industries - it’s hard to say. Every time I think it’s dying down... a new mine opens or an old one reopens. Haven’t followed it all close enough tbh.
Do you think nuclear power is the way forward? It’s a way forward. But would love to see more wind and other alternatives really pushed here in WA at least.
Would you be intimate with another male (asking for a friend)? Nah 

Edit: hard on the phone. 

On 12/09/2019 at 16:03, Bluewolf said:

Whats the secret to good curly hair?? 

If you could find the cure for one worldwide disease which one would it be?? 

Are you a lover or a fighter?? 

With people getting offended by just about anything these days do you think that looking at someone the wrong way may become illegal within the next 5 years?? 

Whats the most dangerous thing you have ever done?? 

Good genes with a mix of eating your crusts and rarely washing it.

Can i say cancer in general??

Definitely a lover. Never been in a proper fight. 

Haha, people are sensitive but no I don’t think that’ll  happen. 

Maybe saving that echidna in the middle of a Highway in the countryside? Haha nah probably skydiving. 

• What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
  • Apart from the Autralian national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?
  • If you were to move away from Australia and discounting Japan where you’ve already lived, where would be your favoured place to move to?
  • If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be?
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it?
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be?
  • Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom?
  • Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that.
  • If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. 
  • Who's your favourite footballer of all time?

On 15/09/2019 at 18:16, SirBalon said:
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all! Probably peeing myself working at a mates sports store when I was like...16. Just couldn’t hold it anymore. Also numerous red cards playing football, duck in cricket, dropping easy catches, so many little ones.
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against. Probably when my government school allows the community to come in and do religious scripture. I’ve got to pretend it’s okay. 
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner? Few years back kissed a girl when dating an ex, but we all surely do dumb drunk stuff.
  • Apart from the Autralian national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental? I’ll exclude Perth Glory too, as there’s far too many of those moments,  but perhaps United’s famous CL win in 1999 or NZ draw versus Italy at the WC or England’s recent victories at the last WC.
  • If you were to move away from Australia and discounting Japan where you’ve already lived, where would be your favoured place to move to? Used to be England, but Hawaii now.
  • If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be? I’d like to change the easy access of delicious foods as there’s bugger all choice or fresh produce here. People? Maybe that they should (generally speaking) care more about school than farming and sports.
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it? No phobias but I do not like snakes.
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be? Something cool like an Eagle or something intelligent lis a dolphin. 
  • Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom? Yeah growing up definitely envied some friends who I thought had it all. Money, girls, good jobs etc. Now I do not envy. But I did a lot when I was younger. 
  • Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that. I love my job but I’ve always thought owning a football club or a pub would be very interesting. I’d also like to work at Football Federation Australia in some capacity. Would be interesting. 
  • If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. If it was younger me, I’d have thought drunk and rude bloke so probably not. Rudeness was perhaps perceived due to incredible shyness. But now, I’m more patient and comfortable talking with others. I’d think I’d get along with myself, definitely. 
  • Who's your favourite footballer of all time? Tim Cahill

• The topic was locked

Archived