Round 15 - Singapore

football forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

He has locked up on the turn, and then looked to have done the same before hitting the wall and needed a new front. 

I'd say that's struggling. 

Still faster than both Ferraris despite making mistakes :ph34r: Granted he never drove here before.

Just now, nudge said:

Still faster than both Ferraris despite making mistakes :ph34r: Granted he never drove here before.

Yeah - no doubt, but when Sky was talking to Christian, I was unaware that Albon had never been here before. 

Question, when the drivers are in the pit, and the team puts the dual monitors in front of the driver...what exactly is on the screen? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Yeah - no doubt, but when Sky was talking to Christian, I was unaware that Albon had never been here before. 

Question, when the drivers are in the pit, and the team puts the dual monitors in front of the driver...what exactly is on the screen? 

Session data. Telemetry from the car, lap times, sector splits etc. Basically info where they are losing time and how can they be faster.

23 minutes ago, Eco said:

This may be and odd question, but how likely is it in Singapore to pass someone? The roads look very narrow at most places..

Not as hard as in Monaco but still pretty hard to overtake. Corner 1, 7 and 14 are decent spots though, so it's not completely unlikely. 

Leclerc was flying in FP3 :x

• The topic was unpinned

Archived