The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/2020 - Matchday 4 - Sep 13th-15th

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

A great goal by Gießelmann to give Fortuna the lead but it looks like the ball was 100% out of play before that??? VAR seemed to have checked it but the goal stands; the replays clearly show it was wrong though? :what:

A point against Wolfsburg is fantastic for us. The fighting spirit was phenomenal again, and there is no better tackler than Oliver Fink. He has such a good timing and precision when it comes to tackles, with his 36 years of age. I'm in awe every single match. Anyway, with a bit more precision, we could have scored 1-2 more goals even, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. A point against a "big-ish" team is more than enough. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

A point against Wolfsburg is fantastic for us. The fighting spirit was phenomenal again, and there is no better tackler than Oliver Fink. He has such a good timing and precision when it comes to tackles, with his 36 years of age. I'm in awe every single match. Anyway, with a bit more precision, we could have scored 1-2 more goals even, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. A point against a "big-ish" team is more than enough. 

Wait what? He's 36? :o  

Is Ayhan's injury serious? He seemed to be really struggling.

3 hours ago, nudge said:

He is indeed. Funny thing is, he's not even slow for his age. I've seen him outrun 20ish year olds. Freak of nature xD

Haven't heard anything about Ayhan yet. Didn't look THAT serious from the stands, but we'll see. His absence would be a huge blow, but Kasim Adams looked decent when he came on for him. 

3 hours ago, nudge said:

No he's not 36, Oliver Fink is 37 years old guys! Yes, Fink always seems to give a good performance for Fortuna. He's one of their most consistent players.

I think that 1-1 was a fair result and I would imagine that both sides would be relatively satisfied with this result.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

What is that then?? Dogshit, Cowturd or a Manure reference... I want in on the joke

Basically their introduction to the history of Werder Bremen.

The text on the picture says: "Where it all began: on the Stadtwerder island between cow dung and dandelions". 

xD 

• Subscriber

1-1 in HT. A fair scoreline so far as neither of the teams has managed to create much and dominate the play. Bittencourt is class though, so happy we got him.

That said, can we get rid of that VAR shite? Unnecessary prolonged breaks and still a load of poor decisions. It's just a clusterfuck. A very weird penalty for Klaassen there, then no penalty for us for a handball despite VAR being consulted on all occasions. Honestly ruins the game for me. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived