talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/2020 - Matchday 4 - Sep 13th-15th

football forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that nudge is watching.  Any comments from her on the way my 'favourite' forward is missing all those chances and being offside more than the rest of the other 21 players put together?  With that sort of service and poor defending by Paderborn, any other side (including Bremen) would have had a bucketful already.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

I see that nudge is watching.  Any comments from her on the way my 'favourite' forward is missing all those chances and being offside more than the rest of the other 21 players put together?  With that sort of service and poor defending by Paderborn, any other side (including Bremen) would have had a bucketful already.

I was watching Wolfsberger vs Austria Wien up until now; will tune into the Paderbon - Schalke match now only so can't comment really... However if Burgstaller is still missing all those chances and is offside most of the time then it's the manager's fault for selecting him every weekend as much as I'm concerned.

5-1 and not one from a recognised forward until young Tukucu came on - says it all really.  nudge is quite correct and I hope DW has finally got the message today.  Johnny K was fine at right back and young Harit is showing that DW's faith in him is well deserved.  Life is a little happier this evening!.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived