talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 4 - Misc

football forum

Hello everyone, ready for potentially my final season as Sheep host? This time we are doing an all of the above and just doing a miscellaneous game.

As always, here is the sign up and soon we'll have the final table.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah. Why do you think it's your final one though?

I feel the charm has gone a bit. But more importantly, I just want a break. I may pick a successor though if they want to do it after me, so the game could live on. I'll see.

I do want to play one more round though, but after that I do want a bit of a break.

Just now, Mel81x said:

In. I'd be happy to run it if you wanted me to and let you take a break.

I'll talk to you after then, but I'd still like to do this season.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

When's this starting? If it's this weekend, I might have to pull out unless you can wait for my answers by Tuesday-ish.

We can wait for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait.

I've been racked up with work and have less time by the day (if I post a lot it's probably because I'm in class or something). I'm gonna have to pass on this 4th season, but the game is not over. I have picked a successor to keep it going.

Please welcome @Mel81x as the new host of Sheep for the time being.

I'll also join as a player now, I just had to step down as host because I'm having trouble finding my footing with work and whatnot, and I started procrastinating too much. 

• Subscriber

Alright so far I have the following people signed up

@nudge @Pyfish @CaaC (John) @Grizzly21 @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan 

If you feel like I have missed anyone do let me know and I can add them but I think a set of 8 is good for this round, the more the merrier of course. Questions for the miscellaneous section will come out tomorrow and we'll have 5 rounds with 10 questions each like the current formats we've had before.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Alright so far I have the following people signed up

@nudge @Pyfish @CaaC (John) @Grizzly21 @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan 

If you feel like I have missed anyone do let me know and I can add them but I think a set of 8 is good for this round, the more the merrier of course. Questions for the miscellaneous section will come out tomorrow and we'll have 5 rounds with 10 questions each like the current formats we've had before.

Some people just join without saying anything. @Berserker never signed up, so I would just add the people as they send in the lists.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived