• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 4 - Misc

football forum

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@nudge @Pyfish @CaaC (John) @Grizzly21 @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan 

Season 4: Miscellaneous - Monsters, Ghosts, Ghouls and Halloween (Hand Grenade Round)

1. A popular ornament used for Halloween decorations besides Jack-O-Lanterns
  2. A Wes Craven horror movie that doesn't involve Freddy or have the word Scream in it
  3. H. R. Geiger is famous for his Xenomorph work on the Aliens franchise. Name another movie he has worked on that is in no way related to the same franchise.
  4. Name a member of the Addams Family
  5. A horror-based video-game (Note that if you mention sequels I won't be counting them as a unit answer)
  6. Name a Stephen King movie adaptation that isn't IT or The Shining
  7. Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger get into a fight. Who wins?
  8. Name a famous witch (Fictional or Non-Fictional)
  9. Name one of the Ghostbusters (the original crew)
  10. Name a popular outfit for Halloween

Now, the rules of this round vary slightly from the last. This is a hand-grenade round and depending on who gets the item mentioned, things can go very wrong for people around them. This is how it works.

• One of the questions in the list is a hand-grenade trigger. What that question is has already been decided by me but no one else knows
  • If you are the only person to score an Ace on the question then you automatically inherit the hand-grenade.
  • Once you get the grenade the subsequent action is the following
    • If no one is above you then you pass the grenade down. This then makes the player below you lose 10 points
    • If someone is above you then you pass the grenade up and the player above you loses 10 points
    • If there are two people, or more, above or below you with the same round score (not overall score) then the bomb clusters and everyone loses even points (note that if its 3 people then everyone loses 3 points and if its 4 then everyone loses 2 points each)
    • Now, if there are no aces the grenade simply finds its way into a bomb disposal bin and no one gets hit

Good luck and try and be as Sheepish as you can be.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Holy fuck I thought these were supposed to get easier

I wonder what the odds are on everyone answering a different name and all 8 people have 10 questions with aces and all get the highest score of 10? I think I got that right, O.o xD oh hang on, I am forgetting about the...

giphy.gif?cid=790b761188c9252be83531decb

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

9. What according to you is the number one sold item on Amazon Worldwide

Alexa (Based Devices) - 3
Stan
Pyfish
Dr. Gonzo

Laptops - 1
Caac John

USB Sticks - 1
Nudge

Sheep - 1
Bluebird Hewitt

Vibrators - 1
Harry

Bananas - 1
Grizzly21

Uncultured swines. Think about the deforestation in South America. The fires and whatnot. THAT'S the Amazon.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Harry said:

I love Halloween! Can't wait for it this year.

That said I have no idea to most questions posed above and if I did but I'm the only one then it wouldn't count for much anyway the way this all works ...

If you're at the top and you get it then the person below you gets it haha.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived