The better place to talk football.

Creating a football club?

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

@Grizzly21 as chairman and scout and his Mrs as Goalkeeper coach, we only need to find a Head Coach and a few other staff members and we’re off. 

There's a journalist that's in-the-know with this kind of thing, too. @Grizzly21 know anyone?

6 hours ago, D97 said:

Is there anyone who is interested in creating a football club? Is it possible to build a club with limited fund? 

Yes it is possible and I can give you a list of people that are experts in specific positions to run a club.

20Legend - Goalkeeper coach

Brian - Will be working together with 20Legend and bringing world class players like Ospina in the club

Teso - For motivating the players and predicting 3-1 results before every game

*Forgot the name*, the Trinidad and Tobago kid - For transferring the BarcaDNA to the players and making them play for free

*Forgot the name*, the Everton guy - For scouting Jelavic level strikers and rejecting Suarez level strikers

NUFC - So there will be always a guy that can set the houses on fire in case the players won't perform well

Berserker - For dealing with South American people and putting them into their places

Cicero - Manager

Panna King - For judging the manager at every game

SirBalon - President

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Fusion said:

*Forgot the name*, the Everton guy - For scouting Jelavic level strikers and rejecting Suarez level strikers

HalewoodToffee?

*Forgot the name*, the Trinidad and Tobago kid - For transferring the BarcaDNA to the players and making them play for free

Freshmn?

SirBalon - President

@SirBalon creates a document each month which takes precisely one month to read, by which time the next document is ready for publication. He's a very articulate president. 

6 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Brian - Will be working together with 20Legend and bringing world class players like Ospina in the club

I actually do believe Ospina was world class in his prime. I don't stand by that he was the 2nd best in the world, but he was very good at his best. Around 2013-2015. After that he saw a tremendous fall from grace.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

HalewoodToffee?

Freshmn?

@SirBalon creates a document each month which takes precisely one month to read, by which time the next document is ready for publication. He's a very articulate president. 

HalewoodToffee yeah, thanks Stan!
I don't think it was Freshmn (unless I am confusing his name, I think one of his names was Nick? and he was around 15), it was the other one from Trinidad and Tobago that was saying he was going to Camp Nou every 2 weeks or something and he was posting pictures from Google.xD

So accurate about SirBalon.:congrats:

4 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Yeah, this one.

He’s definitely not 15 anymore! I remember those days of fooling around on TFF, and the abuse I got. I’d like to think I’ve changed since then, I was only 16 though so immaturity was in place :D

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

He’s definitely not 15 anymore! I remember those days of fooling around on TFF, and the abuse I got. I’d like to think I’ve changed since then, I was only 16 though so immaturity was in place :D

Wait, that "guy" was you?

Also @D97 I don’t have a club or even have the ability to run one but one of my old colleagues runs a club in Peru known as San Simon. They were once in Peru’s top flight, but got relegated immediately and were sold off to him. Now they are a nothing team who only have a set budget to compete. It’s funny because the whole thing started off a fake Twitter page xD

16 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Also @D97 I don’t have a club or even have the ability to run one but one of my old colleagues runs a club in Peru known as San Simon. They were once in Peru’s top flight, but got relegated immediately and were sold off to him. Now they are a nothing team who only have a set budget to compete. It’s funny because the whole thing started off a fake Twitter page xD

Hahahaha what do you mean it started off as a fake Twitter page? How did your colleague even know there's a club in peru for sale? 

Just now, D97 said:

Hahahaha what do you mean it started off as a fake Twitter page? How did your colleague even know there's a club in peru for sale? 

We are both from Peru, and it started because he made a fake twitter account when the club was in the top flight, basically asking the likes of Bayern Munich or Real Madrid for friendlies. No idea how the sale exactly happened but the facts are he owns the club now.

Archived