talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Creating a football club?

football forum

5 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

We are both from Peru, and it started because he made a fake twitter account when the club was in the top flight, basically asking the likes of Bayern Munich or Real Madrid for friendlies. No idea how the sale exactly happened but the facts are he owns the club now.

Hahahah wow that is really crazy. It is really something unexpected that eventually became real. I wonder tho how it feels like if a few football fans actually create a football club from nothing. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, I have no idea about starting a brand new team but I imagine it’s ridiculously tough and thankless. 

That said, I do know that you can buy a stake in some Football clubs in the UK and you have the right to vote on stuff within the club and directly effect decisions at the club. You can’t buy a stake and then sell it off for a profit though. The biggest examples are Wycombe and Exeter. 

I’ve thought about buying a stake in a club for a laugh and blogging my experience but I’ve never done it.

10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

In all seriousness, I have no idea about starting a brand new team but I imagine it’s ridiculously tough and thankless. 

That said, I do know that you can buy a stake in some Football clubs in the UK and you have the right to vote on stuff within the club and directly effect decisions at the club. You can’t buy a stake and then sell it off for a profit though. The biggest examples are Wycombe and Exeter. 

I’ve thought about buying a stake in a club for a laugh and blogging my experience but I’ve never done it.

It is definitely tough especially if we were to start a club in England. I think it is much more expensive to build a team in England compared to other countries. There is a lot of list to do too but i think its only possible if a few group of people really work together and willing to put the risk to run a football club. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

HalewoodToffee?

Freshmn?

@SirBalon creates a document each month which takes precisely one month to read, by which time the next document is ready for publication. He's a very articulate president. 

@SirBalons introduction to the football club....to understand the football club you must understand football... and to understand football you must understand the people who play. Our story begins 40,000 years ago in Europe as the first El Classico took place, the Neanderthals vs Homosapiens...

Archived