Head to Head
Watford - 12 wins
Draws - 1
Arsenal - 17 wins

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Arsenal seem to be happy to allow Watford the ball if it means they can set Pepe free down the wing

Imagine a club as awful as Arsenal have a striker like Auba, the ones below trying to break top 4 really have no chance xD

This whole thing doesn't make sense. First off, if we just had one good player then that would mean other teams have more of a chance and we're also a team trying to break into the top 4...

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

This whole thing doesn't make sense. First off, if we just had one good player then that would mean other teams have more of a chance and we're also a team trying to break into the top 4...

You're Arsenal, you're generally shit and you've got a striker who could walk into nearly every team in the world. Simple

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

@Danny hasn't left any of his fishing rods at home this weekend. Elite level stuff.

I wish I was fishing mate xD Auba is capable of scoring 30-40 goals a season and he plays for Arsenal...surely I can't be the only one who realises how lucky they are to have him

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Do love Guendouzi, such a fiery fucker. Going to become a legend here. 

The best thing about it was he was completely in the wrong as Pepe was being a knob..gotta love having a proper shithouse in your team

• Subscriber
Just now, Danny said:

I wish I was fishing mate xD Auba is capable of scoring 30-40 goals a season and he plays for Arsenal...surely I can't be the only one who realises how lucky they are to have him

It's not exactly a shock that a team's best player could get into better teams. Could very easily say the same about Kane, Vardy, Zaha etc.

7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's not exactly a shock that a team's best player could get into better teams. Could very easily say the same about Kane, Vardy, Zaha etc.

It's not a shock no, but Auba is an elite level player who should genuinely be playing to win top silverware. Couldn't really say the same about those players...Kane is at Spurs because he supports them otherwise he would have been off a long time ago, Vardy (too old to worry about leaving Leicester) and Zaha (just not worth the money he's priced at) aren't on Auba's level.

I'm not slagging Arsenal off, I just think it's mental that they have a 30 year old who in his last 4 seasons has scored a minimum of 30 goals per season who could easily be starting a Real Madrid, Atletico, Juve, Bayern type club and instead he's helping them try to scramble a top 4 position

Edit: Above post made it seem like I don't think Kane is on Auba's level, he is obviously

5 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Indeed the boy has it all, will go to the very top if he carries on his trajectory. 

He looks a very good player and very un-Arsenal like if you compare the type of midfielders you've had recently to him, I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop the midfield around him

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Danny said:

It's not a shock no, but Auba is an elite level player who should genuinely be playing to win top silverware. Couldn't really say the same about those players...Kane is at Spurs because he supports them otherwise he would have been off a long time ago, Vardy (too old to worry about leaving Leicester) and Zaha (just not worth the money he's priced at) aren't on Auba's level.

I'm not slagging Arsenal off, I just think it's mental that they have a 30 year old who in his last 4 seasons has scored a minimum of 30 goals per season who could easily be starting a Real Madrid, Atletico, Juve, Bayern type club and instead he's helping them try to scramble a top 4 position

Edit: Above post made it seem like I don't think Kane is on Auba's level, he is obviously

I get what you're saying, I wouldn't go as far as calling it mental though.

• The title was changed to Watford 2-2 Arsenal - Sunday 15th September, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived