• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 14th September, 2019

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Rudi had two games for the U 23 he is as fit as he can be, did Odoi play any games apart from training with the team for awhile?

No. He and Ruben need to be eased in after their Achilles tear. Ruben’s was a complete tear I read 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Dan said:

We will be fired up for this. There's a point to prove. How serious are our credentials?

I'd say based on how you've started your season and your position in the table its the home-side who have more to prove. 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Pogba, Martial and Shaw all out. This is such a good chance.

You are doomed to failure because I have Leicester in the Glory Hunter league... another loss for me and then on to United so my losing streak will just continue on and on and on... 

Two or three games that have their own thread are not that appealing but yet Man Utd vs LcFc doesn't have their own thread O.o everyone and their uncle already knows the refs will fuck Newcastle once again like they did towards the end of the season as Liverpool finally ending the drought is the most marketable option for all parties involved.   

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Two or three games that have their own thread are not that appealing but yet Man Utd vs LcFc doesn't have their own thread O.o everyone and their uncle already knows the refs will fuck Newcastle once again like they did towards the end of the season as Liverpool finally ending the drought is the most marketable option for all parties involved.   

It's the TV games here that get a thread. 

Not that hard to work out xD

• Subscriber

The first 25/30 I think will be crucial tomorrow for our game. I think if we aren't losing by the half hour mark we will go on to win it, but if we are, then we won't.

They will come at us early doors like Chelsea did and we are notoriously bad starters so if we can ride that wive and let the pressure grow with a frustrated crowd, we can take some control of the game and make them pay for it.

I think it's the best chance we've had to win at Old Trafford that I can remember but I am just so inclined to say it'll end 1-1, so I'll go with that.

On 11/09/2019 at 09:50, True Blue said:

By the current dates we should have Rudiger and Christensen in the starting line up, with Kante and Pedro also returning to full fitness. Odoi was also expected soon, with Ruben and James by the unofficial reports not there yet.

Most sites are saying Rudiger and Zouma.  Does the left footed right footed balance come into play here?

7 hours ago, Dan said:

Pogba, Martial and Shaw all out. This is such a good chance.

Add Wan Bissaka being doubtful and this will be awfully tough for United to get a result.  Expect most United fans would settle for a point if it was on offer before kickoff. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived