talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

N'Golo Kanté - Transfer Agreement With Real Madrid?

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Quote.thumb.png.5e386a19f96ceeb58d475ad58ff5de73.png

Former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri hopes to be reunited with midfielder N'Golo Kante. The Juventus manager is considering a fee in the region of £70m for the 28-year-old France player. (Mail)

70 mill pounds, has a four year contract and is arguably the best defensive midfielder in the World.

Sarri should get his head checked.

30 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not only was paul twice the player and leader for France's WC success but now all the teams that went after Pogba first are making kante PLAN B. Need any further evedince? Try getting your head checked puñeta. :what: 

Did you even watch the World Cup? 

While Pogs played well, Kante was second only to Mbappe on that team. 

52 minutes ago, Eco said:

Did you even watch the World Cup? 

While Pogs played well, Kante was second only to Mbappe on that team. 

He likes to degrade Kante’s Performance in the final yet never takes into consideration Kante was playing ill. Was almost ruled out too. 

Its amusing Kante has to play out of position to accommodate Pogba’s weakness, but Teso won’t ever bring that up and instead will try and convince us Pogba can do anything Kante can xD

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Yeah said no one ever apart from you

Teso doesn't have to say shit! The world cup performance and the fact that barcelona, Rm, and Juventus have gone to plan b.. man utd refused to sell just like Bayern with lewandoski and they had to settle for Jovic(doesn't take away from jovic,  but I'm sure the teams have several reasons when they choose who they want to target first) ... plan B = second option unless it involves a hoe you just snagged than plan B is the ONLY option

Kante is an intangible asset, a full of stamina work horse, but pogba has more than just his physical attributes. Cicero, the sick excuse is applicable to the normal players, the real GREAT players step up when it matters the most. June 11, 1997 Game five of the NBA final, look it up and see that not even a serious flu illness could stop the heart of a lion... pogba scoring in finals is like clutch finals jordan, de ligt and the rest of that great ajax side can confirm it wasnt just a coincidence. :ay:

34 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is a thread about a world class box to box midfielder’s potential transfer, not a post where we throw praise on a luxury player for no reason.

Hmmm so let me get this straight.... RM, Barcelona, and Juventus all had pogba is one if their main targets and now the world class is the next option??? OKAY :rofl: now, if kante and Henderson were being compared, by all means kante is a world class midfielder. 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is a thread about a world class box to box midfielder’s potential transfer, not a post where we throw praise on a luxury player for no reason.

I think it's only fair to say, as well, that only one of the players in question has a Premier League title to his name.

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not only was paul twice the player and leader for France's WC success but now all the teams that went after Pogba first are making kante PLAN B. Need any further evedince? Try getting your head checked puñeta. :what: 

I'd rather have half of Kante than 2 Pogba's. 

Pogba is shit and Kante is world class. 

You need a different hobby pal. 

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Hmmm so let me get this straight.... RM, Barcelona, and Juventus all had pogba is one if their main targets and now the world class is the next option??? OKAY :rofl: now, if kante and Henderson were being compared, by all means kante is a world class midfielder. 

France, Juve... and United prove he’s a luxury player.

In a complete midfield, he’s fantastic. Like the cherry on top of an ice cream Sunday.

When you need him to actually do some heavy lifting in the midfield, he’s shit. Like a dog turd on the side of the road.

You may disagree, but the proof is in his performances on the pitch.

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

He likes to degrade Kante’s Performance in the final yet never takes into consideration Kante was playing ill. Was almost ruled out too. 

Its amusing Kante has to play out of position to accommodate Pogba’s weakness, but Teso won’t ever bring that up and instead will try and convince us Pogba can do anything Kante can xD

To be honest, Kante and Mbappe are the only reason France won that World Cup in my opinion. The rest of the team is so so overrated.

The kante vs pogba debate had some comments that could of been categorized as crazy by the opposing side but with the above comment about the nt with enough stars to have to competing teams, this thread has hit the bottom. My guess the staff felt bad about the above poster always speaking in behalf of "us" staff +libby just for stan to break his bubble. 

"You dont have to change brian, we want you to make those bold opinion of yours  that usually kill a thread, when it gets out of control. " the leak memo of the staff being passed around the group chat earlier. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The kante vs pogba debate had some comments that could of been categorized as crazy by the opposing side but with the above comment about the nt with enough stars to have to competing teams, this thread has hit the bottom. My guess the staff felt bad about the above poster always speaking in behalf of "us" staff +libby just for stan to break his bubble. 

"You dont have to change brian, we want you to make those bold opinion of yours  that usually kill a thread, when it gets out of control. " the leak memo of the staff being passed around the group chat earlier. 

1a516d5be8fcdb3025dd108f71032f8b.png

Matuidi

Griezmann 

Nzonzi

Dembele

PAVARD

Hernandez 

Mendy

And Paul Pogba 

If you think the above players are overrated, you aren't smoking that good you smoking the synthetic bullshit that @Carnivore Chris. the staff is making the best use out of Brian's only skill, making the most fucking Phil's bald head comments to end derailing threads. Mine are biased, his are just plain retardation.

PAVARD, Hernandez, mendy, pogba, and Matuidi being label overrated :rofl: I better stop or he will be threaten to get in touch with the gatorhost.com people AGAIN and shut the site down for allowing teso's bullying. :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Matuidi

Griezmann 

Nzonzi

Dembele

PAVARD

Hernandez 

Mendy

And Paul Pogba 

If you think the above players are overrated, you aren't smoking that good you smoking the synthetic bullshit that @Carnivore Chris. the staff is making the best use out of Brian's only skill, making the most fucking Phil's bald head comments to end derailing threads. Mine are biased, his are just plain retardation.

PAVARD, Hernandez, mendy, pogba, and Matuidi being label overrated :rofl: I better stop or he will be threaten to get in touch with the gatorhost.com people AGAIN and shut the site down for allowing teso's bullying. :rofl:

God sake teso, you are actually losing the plot pal. 

I'd deviate from the mf process if I was you, it's doing you more harm than good. 

22 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So you're saying Kanté is world class?

• The topic was locked

Archived