talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

N'Golo Kanté - Transfer Agreement With Real Madrid?

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He is world class at what he does but you take away the crazy stamina and you take away the majority of what he offers... would love him at United but in my honest opinion I would take pogba ahead of him. 

Take away majority of what a certain player offers then yeah obviously you eradicate their world class status. 

It's like if you take away Pogba's best qualities, he's not going to be rated as highly by you?

4 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Matuidi

Griezmann 

Nzonzi

Dembele

PAVARD

Hernandez 

Mendy

And Paul Pogba 

If you think the above players are overrated, you aren't smoking that good you smoking the synthetic bullshit that @Carnivore Chris. the staff is making the best use out of Brian's only skill, making the most fucking Phil's bald head comments to end derailing threads. Mine are biased, his are just plain retardation.

PAVARD, Hernandez, mendy, pogba, and Matuidi being label overrated :rofl: I better stop or he will be threaten to get in touch with the gatorhost.com people AGAIN and shut the site down for allowing teso's bullying. :rofl:

You smoke smack.

When have I ever said Dembele is overrated also? I'm a big fan of his abilities, his attitude is questionable though, but he might grow out of it.

Pogba is class as well, showed this for France and at Juventus when playing with Vidal. Then again, maybe Vidal just made him look better than he is :coffee:. On a serious note though, Pogba would be great if he played for someone like City or Liverpool as they would have everything he needed around him. He's got one of those personalities where you need a strong character for him to work under.

N'Zonzi was my mate before he was yours.

I've rated Griezmann since his early Real Sociedad days, always said he was the superior one out of himself and Vela when Vela was in his best form for them. I will be honest and say that I haven't rated what he's done for Barcelona so far though but it's difficult under Valverde and is still adapting, so he can still come good.

In fact, I've never said any of them are overrated, if anything some of them are underrated.

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Matuidi

Griezmann 

Nzonzi

Dembele

PAVARD

Hernandez 

Mendy

And Paul Pogba 

If you think the above players are overrated, you aren't smoking that good you smoking the synthetic bullshit that @Carnivore Chris. the staff is making the best use out of Brian's only skill, making the most fucking Phil's bald head comments to end derailing threads. Mine are biased, his are just plain retardation.

PAVARD, Hernandez, mendy, pogba, and Matuidi being label overrated :rofl: I better stop or he will be threaten to get in touch with the gatorhost.com people AGAIN and shut the site down for allowing teso's bullying. :rofl:

Matuidi, Mendy, Pavard and Hernandez are good players. Not world class.

Griezmann is probably the most overrated footballer there is. I've never seen him overly standout. Even if he wasn't overrated though, he was god awful at the World Cup only playing well against Uruguay.

I'm a big fan of N'Zonzi but again, he's not world class.

Finally Paul Pogba. Just for the record, I used to follow Serie A religiously when Pogba was there, and he was absolute class. His level was above most of the league and really was a top player. Unfortunately for France and Manchester United he's done nothing to suggest that he is anything but overrated. France's World Cup success was not solely down to him. He was OK there, but I stand by if you take out Kante and Mbappe, France was not winning that World Cup.

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

God sake teso, you are actually losing the plot pal. 

I'd deviate from the mf process if I was you, it's doing you more harm than good. 

Unbelievable how close minded he is. Anyone who disagrees with him is a cretin and retarted apparently.

39 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Carnivore Chris That was the expert journalist Brian who said that mate.. I meant to say he smokes that synthetic green like you. How can you call the most talented and full of depth in every position as the great brian put it "so so overrated" he never said world class. 😂😂😂 

I'm sorry you don't like my opinions bud, and I'm sorry you think I'm retarted. Won't change that I prefer Brazil, Spain, Germany and even Portugal's squad before France.

• Subscriber

I think if you took someone like Kante to Real he'd become a very unhappy player. That dressing room is toxic and screams of problems. If Chelsea were to let him go whoever is bidding better make a serious offer and by that I mean 150+ mil. We've seen players who have gone off their stride go for far more but Kante has proven that his work ethic is matched by very few in the modern game. 

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think if you took someone like Kante to Real he'd become a very unhappy player. That dressing room is toxic and screams of problems. If Chelsea were to let him go whoever is bidding better make a serious offer and by that I mean 150+ mil. We've seen players who have gone off their stride go for far more but Kante has proven that his work ethic is matched by very few in the modern game. 

The 70 mill links are hilarious, he has a four year contract and stated several times that he is happy at the club. Also Chelsea is not by any means a club that struggles for money. Especially with the ban so our budget is pretty much unused for a complete season.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Says a lot about some of our players that the mighty Madrid keep coming back to us to try and make their team stronger... 

Well Hazard was expected he is a Galactico type of player, Kante is everything that one Galactico isn't. Apart from being a completely brilliant player.

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, True Blue said:

The 70 mill links are hilarious, he has a four year contract and stated several times that he is happy at the club. Also Chelsea is not by any means a club that struggles for money. Especially with the ban so our budget is pretty much unused for a complete season.

You really wouldn't say no to another 150 mil and then go chase another player who can do the job would you? Here, lets make it 250 mil. 

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

You really wouldn't say no to another 150 mil and then go chase another player who can do the job would you? Here, lets make it 250 mil. 

Well would be daft not to accept 250 mill for a single player. Also i don't think any club would pay that much for a single player.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, True Blue said:

Well would be daft not to accept 250 mill for a single player. Also i don't think any club would pay that much for a single player.

Only joking of course about the amount being that high but I honestly think you'll shouldn't let him go and that if you stick with the current crop and get them to work better you're actually building a very good team in the longer run.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Only joking of course about the amount being that high but I honestly think you'll shouldn't let him go and that if you stick with the current crop and get them to work better you're actually building a very good team in the longer run.

Yes but he is quite a unique player. Don't know a player that is similar to him to be fair, at least not on this level.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

He just signed a 5-year contract last year. I think he’s our highest earner and rightly so. 

He’s not going anywhere. 70 million :rofl:

Players signing new contracts just before they move is nothing new. I'm not saying he will leave, just that contract renewals before leaving is not a new thing. Its basically the club maximising their asset and the player getting 2 signing on fees. 

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Players signing new contracts just before they move is nothing new. I'm not saying he will leave, just that contract renewals before leaving is not a new thing. Its basically the club maximising their asset and the player getting 2 signing on fees. 

Yeah but I think the fact he's just signed a new 5 year deal means if he does go... he's going to go for a much larger fee than the one being quoted.

This reeks of bullshit by the Spanish press put out to unsettle a player for one of their big clubs. Link him at a fairly low price and try to get the player's head turned, make him want out to Real Madrid and get the player to want a move before the club that owns the player is even approached by the club that's been trying to unsettle the player.

If I were a Chelsea fan, I'd expect for shit like this to intensify before each transfer window re: Kante, because usually when they've ID'd their man they pursue him pretty hard. Although Real Madrid are more ready to give up with a reluctant selling club than Barca is, so there is that. But I think if you don't finish in the top 4 once this transfer ban is up and Madrid do seem to right the ship... I can imagine Kante having his head turned by Real Madrid.

40 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but I think the fact he's just signed a new 5 year deal means if he does go... he's going to go for a much larger fee than the one being quoted.

This reeks of bullshit by the Spanish press put out to unsettle a player for one of their big clubs. Link him at a fairly low price and try to get the player's head turned, make him want out to Real Madrid and get the player to want a move before the club that owns the player is even approached by the club that's been trying to unsettle the player.

If I were a Chelsea fan, I'd expect for shit like this to intensify before each transfer window re: Kante, because usually when they've ID'd their man they pursue him pretty hard. Although Real Madrid are more ready to give up with a reluctant selling club than Barca is, so there is that. But I think if you don't finish in the top 4 once this transfer ban is up and Madrid do seem to right the ship... I can imagine Kante having his head turned by Real Madrid.

Exactly.

• The topic was locked

Archived