talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

N'Golo Kanté - Transfer Agreement With Real Madrid?

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The player is not happy with what happened to him at the end of last season. While he has proven to be a laid back guy, there needs to be reasons why this story is very popular just now and there has been plenty of smoke of late coming from the ground, which the management when given the chance to poo-poo, choose to answer as thou story was gospel.

This past international break just adds to what has happened to the player since the end of last season.

Boys behave this move won't happen. Kante's personality would struggle in that dressing room, also stated that he is happy at the club. Also the highest paid and wins trophies on a regular basis. Obviously Real is the peak of any players career, but i just don't see it happening.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Kop1982 said:

Was secretly hoping that Liverpool would get him....would suit Klopp style of press perfectly

We have Fabinho who isn't really Kante but if there was even a glimmer of hope I don't see how you could accommodate the two?

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

We have Fabinho who isn't really Kante but if there was even a glimmer of hope I don't see how you could accommodate the two?

Kante’s more box to box than Fabinho - could see a midfield 3 of Gini - Fabinho - Kanté (in Henderson’s box to box role) as being a good midfield. As you take our midfield and throw the best box to box midfielder into it.

It’ll NEVER happen though so there’s no point in thinking about it.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Kante’s more box to box than Fabinho - could see a midfield 3 of Gini - Fabinho - Kanté (in Henderson’s box to box role) as being a good midfield. As you take our midfield and throw the best box to box midfielder into it.

It’ll NEVER happen though so there’s no point in thinking about it.

Yeah I doubt it would ever happen and even if it did the price would be something thats not affordable in any way. I sometimes forget he has attack options in his locker that make him such a useful asset. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think youd definitely miss Kante personally. I dont think Chelsea are in a position to be losing world class midfielders.

That spell when Kante was injured, Jorginho and Kovacic were great together. Matter of fact our best period this season was when Kante was injured. 

I genuinely think with the way we are moving, we wouldn’t miss him much. Especially if we sign a top midfielder who’s better on the ball 

On 07/10/2019 at 14:56, Cicero said:

He just signed a 5-year contract last year. I think he’s our highest earner and rightly so. 

He’s not going anywhere. 70 million :rofl:

You said this literally 2 months ago, round about the time when Chelsea's form went to shit. 

You would miss him for sure mate. Just my opinion of course.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

You said this literally 2 months ago, round about the time when Chelsea's form went to shit. 

You would miss him for sure mate. Just my opinion of course.

Our form went to shit in November actually. 

But what does that have to do with me thinking we won’t miss him much? His best attributes are off the ball, and we are transitioning to a style that sees more of it and at a fast pace :what:

He’s our only world class player and again, I can assure you he isn’t going anywhere for 70 million. Not unless Zidane offers something mad. 

• 6 months later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived