talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bruno Guimarães - Lyon & Arsenal Interested

football forum

Those who follow the Brazilian Football thread are aware I´m a huge Bruno Guimarães fan. I think he´s the next great midfielder to come from Brazil. 

Complete midfielder, can press, has vision and also appears to finish and score some goals. 

Yesterday, in the first leg of Copa do Brasil final he scored the winning goal for Athletico Paranaense.

According to a very reliable journalist, there were Chelsea scouts in the match to follow Bruno yesterday. But during the Renan Lodi deal, Atlético de Madrid assured the possibility of matching any offer above 30 million euros for him. 

It´s just a matter of time before he leaves brazilian football.

Found a scouting report from a Chelsea fan on Twitter and i t describes his style well.

EESW-TxX4AAOXBz?format=jpg&name=medium

EESW-01XkAAbQmz?format=jpg&name=medium

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Michael said:

Benfica and Dortmund are also both very interested in signing Bruno Guimaraes. It looks like there is plenty of competition for his signature.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/eoknfz/athletico_have_informed_benfica_that_they_are_now/

Last time I read, Benfica was really close to complete his signing. 

It seems he's moving to Europe this window, just a matter of where and how much.

9 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Last time I read, Benfica was really close to complete his signing. 

It seems he's moving to Europe this window, just a matter of where and how much.

Yes, it looks certain that he will join a European club and for a bargain transfer fee by the looks of things. He will surely be a huge asset as a player to whichever club he joins. He looks a real talent.

36 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, it looks certain that he will join a European club and for a bargain transfer fee by the looks of things. He will surely be a huge asset as a player to whichever club he joins. He looks a real talent.

He is. Bruno Guimarães and Arthur are the most talented young brazilians midfielders.

Bruno is a very complete midfielder. He has good stamina and is very active defensively, really good vision, his long-range passes are very accurate. 

Atlético will regret not exercising the option to buy him. 

Just now, ...Dan said:

Edu having a meeting in London to negotiate this deal apparently. Not seen much of him, but by the sounds of it he's something special. I'm excited.

He's playing the preolimpico so they will probably do his negotiations from afar.

• The title was changed to Bruno Guimarães - Lyon & Arsenal Interested
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

I was hopong he´d join Arsenal, but Lyon is a good destination for him as well. Juninho probably played a big part in this transfer.

Yeah me too, but I'm happy to see him go to Lyon.

And yep, Juninho played a big part apparently...

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived