football forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Worst holiday you've been on?

Weirdest place you've had sex?

Best birthday present you've received?

What's the worst first date you've ever had?

Cheesy songs that you love and hate?

Snog, Marry & Avoid 3 of the members - @Mel81x, @SirBalon, @RandoEFC

I don’t really know the answer to that question - I’ve not really had a bad holiday. Or at least if I have had a bad holiday, I’ve managed to completely suppress those memories.

In a parked car at my uni

My second guitar (a Mexican Fender Stratocaster with a hot rails pickup in the bridge pickup). It was just such a massive improvement on my first guitar and having a guitar that was both easier to play & sounded about a billion times better, made me play guitar even more... and that made me get even better. So thanks for that mum & dad!

This cunt wouldn’t stop talking about her fucking dog the whole date. I like dogs and I like cats, but on your first date if you show me that your entire personality is “I love my pet” then it’s a shit date. Fucked her though so that was alright.

That Slade song that comes by every fucking Christmas.... sooo here it is merry Christmas everybody’s havin fun.... that one. You know it’s weird if you aren’t in the UK around Christmas and that song is nowhere to be heard.

Hmmm that’s a tough one. I’d probably have to snog @RandoEFC because I think we get along pretty well so it’d have to be snog or marry, but I’d obviously have to marry @Mel81x because he’s a Liverpool fan and a musician, so we’ve probably got more in common. That leaves avoid with @SirBalon, which nothing personal mate... that’s just the last option

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah it’s all good I turned it into a yes or no question xD

But I dont think you understand my point in that Audioslave is the best super band of all time and this is an undebatable point, thanks for your understanding :hh:

• Subscriber
  • Best show you've ever been to watch and why? (Doesn't have to be just music could be stand-up comedy, etc)
  • Best city to visit for music
  • Have you ever watched an episode of Powerpuff girls?
  • Whats the one thing you miss the most from home now that you live in the USofA?
  • What item do you own that has the most travel miles on it?
  • Do you prefer to gas light coal or start it the classic way when you barbecue? 
  • Whats the most annoying thing women do, in general?
  • What will you do if we win the league?

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t really know the answer to that question - I’ve not really had a bad holiday. Or at least if I have had a bad holiday, I’ve managed to completely suppress those memories.

In a parked car at my uni

My second guitar (a Mexican Fender Stratocaster with a hot rails pickup in the bridge pickup). It was just such a massive improvement on my first guitar and having a guitar that was both easier to play & sounded about a billion times better, made me play guitar even more... and that made me get even better. So thanks for that mum & dad!

This cunt wouldn’t stop talking about her fucking dog the whole date. I like dogs and I like cats, but on your first date if you show me that your entire personality is “I love my pet” then it’s a shit date. Fucked her though so that was alright.

That Slade song that comes by every fucking Christmas.... sooo here it is merry Christmas everybody’s havin fun.... that one. You know it’s weird if you aren’t in the UK around Christmas and that song is nowhere to be heard.

Hmmm that’s a tough one. I’d probably have to snog @RandoEFC because I think we get along pretty well so it’d have to be snog or marry, but I’d obviously have to marry @Mel81x because he’s a Liverpool fan and a musician, so we’ve probably got more in common. That leaves avoid with @SirBalon, which nothing personal mate... that’s just the last option

I was already selecting my favourite fishnet pyjamas. :(

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:
  • Best show you've ever been to watch and why? (Doesn't have to be just music could be stand-up comedy, etc)
  • Best city to visit for music
  • Have you ever watched an episode of Powerpuff girls?
  • Whats the one thing you miss the most from home now that you live in the USofA?
  • What item do you own that has the most travel miles on it?
  • Do you prefer to gas light coal or start it the classic way when you barbecue? 
  • Whats the most annoying thing women do, in general?
  • What will you do if we win the league?

Probably the last Iron Maiden show I went to before. Just because it's one of my favourite bands ever and I was right up very close to them, so it was incredible. They really do put on a fucking show, so being right up by the stage was pretty fantastic.

No idea tbh. As a metalhead, I might have to say Hamburg - because of Wacken. Wacken's like metal's mecca and I've always wanted to go, hopefully one day I'll get a chance to.

Yes, I have

Oh there's tons of stuff I miss from home now that I'm in California. But one of the things I miss the most is fucking Nandos. I wish I could have some Nandos right fucking now, and with a bit of that haloumi as well.

I've got a suitcase that in the last year has gone from San Diego, to London, up to Merseyside... then back to San Diego again. Then from San Diego, to Beijing, to Harbin, then back that way again. I have no idea how many miles that is... but it's got to be that suitcase (and anything else that I took on both of those trips).

I'm lazy, so gas light for me.

Taking forever to get ready.

Epic bender.

What is the most gutting thing you have ever experienced?? 

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?? 

If you could change something at some point in history what would it be?? 

Ever been in love?? 

What is the hardest decision you ever had to make?? 

Best brands of cigarettes

Who is greater out of Zeppelin and the Who?

Which bass player makes you sit up and take notice the most?

Best ever single spectator event you've ever attended? Can be music, sport, other etc.

Who is the most beautiful women in the world?

Do you have any pets?

Would you name any future kids or pets after Liverpool players and if so what names would you choose?

If you could drink 7 beers a week would you prefer one every day or seven in one day?

Where were you born, and will you ever return to your hometown?

If you could go back and reverse either the brexit referendum result, or a Republican trump election win which would erase?

On 21/09/2019 at 03:36, Bluewolf said:

What is the most gutting thing you have ever experienced?? 

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?? 

If you could change something at some point in history what would it be?? 

Ever been in love?? 

What is the hardest decision you ever had to make?? 

My grandad dying

Yeah

I’d probably have aborted Alex Ferguson

Yeah

Deciding whether or not to move here

On 21/09/2019 at 05:27, Harry said:

Best brands of cigarettes

Who is greater out of Zeppelin and the Who?

Which bass player makes you sit up and take notice the most?

Best ever single spectator event you've ever attended? Can be music, sport, other etc.

Who is the most beautiful women in the world?

Do you have any pets?

Would you name any future kids or pets after Liverpool players and if so what names would you choose?

If you could drink 7 beers a week would you prefer one every day or seven in one day?

Where were you born, and will you ever return to your hometown?

If you could go back and reverse either the brexit referendum result, or a Republican trump election win which would erase?

Lucky Strike Lights

Led Zeppelin 

Geezer Butler - not that he’s the best or anything, but that he works so well with Tony Iommi it’s just fantastic

Probably that last Maiden or Priest show I was at

I dunno, that’s a tough question. I could say my fiancé, but that’s a bit gay as an answer... Adriana Lima was always pretty impressively good looking 

Yeah, 2 cats

I don’t think I’ll be allowed too, but Fowler or Gerard would be the 2

7 in one day, one a day isn’t going to get my alcoholic arse drunk

I’m from the Wirral - so across the river from Liverpool. I was back home a few weeks ago, so yeah I’ll be back

Brexit referendum - Trump is America’s shame, not mine. Granted if property prices in the UK drop pretty massively I’m actually well positioned to strike. And if there’s foreclosures... I’ll be participating in an auction. It’s a shame they don’t tell you how the homeowner voted in a foreclosure sale though lol

• The topic was locked

Archived