• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Is Guardiola Giving Up On The Prem

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not.... xD

I think he was asked about the gap between them and Liverpool after the defeat and he replied:- 

‘We are in September, okay?’ he said.

‘Congratulations Liverpool, you are the champions…We’re in September, what do you have to do? We’ll recover, train and come back.

Some have taken that as him giving up because they are dense as Osmium, that and of course it makes for a headline on the back pages... 

This thread would generate more debate if it was called "Have Arsenal's Defenders Given Up on Being Defenders?" or "Were Arsenal's Defenders Ever Defenders?" or finally this one... "Let's Take The Piss Out Of Arsenal's Defenders Discussion".

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This thread would generate more debate if it was called "Have Arsenal's Defenders Given Up on Being Defenders?" or "Were Arsenal's Defenders Ever Defenders?" or finally this one... "Let's Take The Piss Out Of Arsenal's Defenders Discussion".

Jesus man, it's an inside joke after Nudge banned a spam bot, but the thread title (and OP) would have been quality to keep around.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

Jesus man, it's an inside joke after Nudge banned a spam bot, but the thread title (and OP) would have been quality to keep around.

O.o

Calm down and hold onto your trousers mate... I took an opportunity to take a cheap swipe at our defence in this thread.

On 15/09/2019 at 23:25, SirBalon said:

I try that constantly on here and none of your lot join in xD

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We're 5 games into the season and Citeh overcame a bigger point deficit last season. They're still very much in the title race and anyone that says otherwise probably needs to watch more Manchester City.

Absolutely. If it was the champion league, I can understand counting his team out, but not the league. Although it might seem crazy, the advantage liverpool has, might be the biggest advantage citeh. Defending CL champions, klopp, and the best front three, a long with the points advantage, means now liverpiils to lose.... the problem is, most of their key players have never won a major league title, its unknown territory to most and they have a very rich history of bottling time after time. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Absolutely. If it was the champion league, I can understand counting his team out, but not the league. Although it might seem crazy, the advantage liverpool has, might be the biggest advantage citeh. Defending CL champions, klopp, and the best front three, a long with the points advantage, means now liverpiils to lose.... the problem is, most of their key players have never won a major league title, its unknown territory to most and they have a very rich history of bottling time after time. 

It's far too early to say the title is anyone's to lose.

The season's literally just started.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's far too early to say the title is anyone's to lose.

The season's literally just started.

You do realize I was just joking right? xD

Rebuilding after the post SAF, Ginger cunt, and lvg...  add ed w. and the glazers mentality was never going to be easy but the team continues to make progress year after year even while fighting an internal battle that enabled the deadwood to be around for longer that neccessary. I expect Man Utd to beat them, BUT, no way in fucking hell do I expect the same consistency...(although my predictions contradict that but that's more wishful thinking that common sense ) how much longer will klopp be given to delivered while having a team as good or even better than man citeh's? 

• Subscriber

I think if you're any team looking to hurt City now is the time to do it. Stones has an injury too and that leaves their most reliable defender Otamendi to have to deal with and we all know how error prone he is. Pep will overcome this of course and you can never discount their attack lineup but this is going to be a trying time for them as they have to deal with Champions League games as well as league games with defensive issues.

Archived