Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Make TF365 Great again

What do you think of the forum?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. I'm more inclined to say

• It's yuge
    • I haven't taken a shit for a week

football forum

So just a concern, I feel the forums charm has gone down a tad. Forum games have been slower, the only real active sections are the PL and Bundesliga and a couple members have been leaving. 

Keep in mind I'm not trying to throw people under a bus here, so no malice intent with the people I'm going to mention but it's been a while since we've seen a big contribution from likes of The Palace Fan and Devil Dick Willie. And yeah I get it, we all have lives outside of the forum, we all have work or university. But everything just feels slower and I feel some of the charm is going. Hell, one of the biggest contributors to the forum, Eco has gone again for a bit it seems. 

The FM forum is smack dab dead, The Pub has been extremely slow, La Liga and Ligue 1 has people talking to themselves. Something just doesn't feel right and it's a concern I wanted to express to the staff.

football forum
8 minutes ago, Rab said:

Forums since their inception have always seen highs and lows at different times.

Forcing it also never helps. When people feel like they need to contribute to activity, the quality is never the same.

You're right. Sorry for even bothering then, I'm just concerned that's all.

football forum
27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The abscense of Marc, imo, has been the main reason for the dip in quality. 

He’s been unbanned now, the reason he’s not come back is because he knows he’d be an idiot in doing so. If you really want try and talk to him but I doubt he will listen.

8 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

he’d be an idiot in doing s

9_9 great thread btw!!! Posts like this are the best example of why.. 

football forum

He knows it, so does that make him an idiot too according to you?

Doesn't look good for new people joining either if we have a thread about the lack of charm :D

football forum
55 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Doesn't look good for new people joining either if we have a thread about the lack of charm :D

I guess, but again there was no bad intent, just a genuine concern that was put to bed quickly xD

8 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Told you we need a hot babes thread 

I would like a beautiful people thread. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I would like a beautiful people thread. 

Well there's the Members picture thread but most of us are ugly sadly 

19 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

If you can’t get off the pan for any reason, the forum should be the only place to go.

It's my go to place when regulating my bowels. 

39 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Well there's the Members picture thread but most of us are ugly sadly 

Speak for yourself! :what:

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Your arse must not be working great or you either farted when posting this...TWICE xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Bit xenophobic to exclude the English. 

You tug your love pudding over me. Stop lying to yourself.

• Confused 1

football forum

To whoever changed the thread title, the forums activity has been booming today. Thank me later ;) 

21 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

So just a concern, I feel the forums charm has gone down a tad. Forum games have been slower, the only real active sections are the PL and Bundesliga and a couple members have been leaving. 

Keep in mind I'm not trying to throw people under a bus here, so no malice intent with the people I'm going to mention but it's been a while since we've seen a big contribution from likes of The Palace Fan and Devil Dick Willie. And yeah I get it, we all have lives outside of the forum, we all have work or university. But everything just feels slower and I feel some of the charm is going. Hell, one of the biggest contributors to the forum, Eco has gone again for a bit it seems. 

The FM forum is smack dab dead, The Pub has been extremely slow, La Liga and Ligue 1 has people talking to themselves. Something just doesn't feel right and it's a concern I wanted to express to the staff.

If you're going to show me love, might as well tag my white ass xD

It's been hectic here recently, as I know am at my new job, and just trying to get situated, plus I am off to California for a week, so just getting ready for that. 

But I am working from home now so I will be here from time to time. 

football forum
Just now, Eco said:

If you're going to show me love, might as well tag my white ass xD

It's been hectic here recently, as I know am at my new job, and just trying to get situated, plus I am off to California for a week, so just getting ready for that. 

But I am working from home now so I will be here from time to time. 

Good to see you back :) 

I’d contribute more and more seriously if I didn’t use this as a little relaxation after hectic days at work. The forum is fine. Heck, it’s a miracle it’s still surviving in this day and age with Facebook and whatnot. The staff and members are a credit.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I’d contribute more and more seriously if I didn’t use this as a little relaxation after hectic days at work. The forum is fine. Heck, it’s a miracle it’s still surviving in this day and age with Facebook and whatnot. The staff and members are a credit.

I second this. Proud to be part of this community. 

55 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Facebook sucks compared to this imo. You can't carry out a coherent conversation nor build the same level of relationships with people you didn't already know

• Upvote 2

football forum
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Facebook sucks compared to this imo. You can't carry out a coherent conversation nor build the same level of relationships with people you didn't already know

I think Twitter is best for debate these days to be honest, but even that lacks something as you only have a limit for how much words you can put in a tweet. Not great for someone like Sirbalon :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

I think Twitter is best for debate these days to be honest, but even that lacks something as you only have a limit for how much words you can put in a tweet. Not great for someone like Sirbalon :ph34r:

I think Twitter has destroyed debate more than any other invention.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Twitter, Facebook and HYS are awful for debate. Full of absolute fucking morons that don’t have the slightest clue (for the majority).