Make TF365 Great again

football forum

What do you think of the forum?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. I'm more inclined to say

• It's yuge
    • I haven't taken a shit for a week

55 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I’d contribute more and more seriously if I didn’t use this as a little relaxation after hectic days at work. The forum is fine. Heck, it’s a miracle it’s still surviving in this day and age with Facebook and whatnot. The staff and members are a credit.

Facebook sucks compared to this imo. You can't carry out a coherent conversation nor build the same level of relationships with people you didn't already know

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Facebook sucks compared to this imo. You can't carry out a coherent conversation nor build the same level of relationships with people you didn't already know

I think Twitter is best for debate these days to be honest, but even that lacks something as you only have a limit for how much words you can put in a tweet. Not great for someone like Sirbalon :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

I think Twitter is best for debate these days to be honest, but even that lacks something as you only have a limit for how much words you can put in a tweet. Not great for someone like Sirbalon :ph34r:

I think Twitter has destroyed debate more than any other invention.

8 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Twitter, Facebook and HYS are awful for debate. Full of absolute fucking morons that don’t have the slightest clue (for the majority).

10 hours ago, Toinho said:

I’d contribute more and more seriously if I didn’t use this as a little relaxation after hectic days at work. The forum is fine. Heck, it’s a miracle it’s still surviving in this day and age with Facebook and whatnot. The staff and members are a credit.

Watch your language young man! 

• Subscriber

Maybe Im the last of a dying breed but I dont have any form of social media. This and Reddit are basically as close as I get and Reddit is mostly a cesspool that I rarely comment on, just use for keeping up to date more or less. So basically this is it; and even then I mostly browse while im on the shitter or at work throughout the day. I think thats partly what makes this so great is its different things to different people, you can engage as much or as little as you please on all sorts of things outside of sports even. I remember last season we had a guy in the Bundesliga prediction league that literally only posted to keep up to date in that, and thats perfectly fine! I do like the new thread title though xD

7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Twitter, Facebook and HYS are awful for debate. Full of absolute fucking morons that don’t have the slightest clue (for the majority).

Depends on who you follow. I follow a reasonable bunch who also follow me back. I tend to just ignore the trolls.

• Subscriber

In the end it's all about how you use it... Twitter can be great if you're looking for information on specific topics and stay in that niche instead of just reading random shite. Same with Reddit. Facebook is generally shite but can also be very useful (e.g. local groups for sharing information; certain interest groups etc). 

None of them were created for the (primary) purpose of debating though so forums will always have an advantage there.

• Subscriber

I only use Facebook talking to friends and family as a closed group only plus I help my Man United buddy run a Man United Football Forum as an Admin but it's a closed group with members-only selected by me and my buddy, any shit from a member then he/she is given the boot.

Facebook was ok when it first started but over the years it did go down the pan a bit, as for Twitter and Instagram I only use for football info as it comes in handy but even that has gone down the pan over the years.    

Archived