talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Caledonian Braves - Be a fan of a new club

football forum

For football fans around the world. This is your chance to be a shareholder of a football club in Scotland. Currently they are in the 5th Division. The club aim is to reach the premier division by 2025. They have their own academy. The fans are the ones who will be able to vote, strategies, become a board member, be a scout for the football club. For just £25 per year. What are you waiting for? 😊

https://www.caledonianbraves.com/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nice initiative. Who came up with the idea of this?

It was done by Chris Ewing. He already has an established academy called Edusport. Bringing in french footballers, rugby players and basketballers to come to scotland and develop their skills and at the same time teaching them english. Forward this to your friends about it too. It would be a great investment even though it's not for profit. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

A club formed in 2011 with a nomadic existence and various name changes? It’s not for me, thanks. It all seems very MyFootballClub (was that what it was called?) and Ebbsfleet United, which didn’t end well.

If I were to buy a stake in a Football Club, I’d not be looking at a club like this. 

Not exactly the same actually. Its different from myfootballclub. If you see their website, their concept is different. 

• The title was changed to Caledonian Braves - Be a fan of a new club
19 minutes ago, tlr said:

4 promotions in 5 years then? Righto.

Yes exactly. Currently they are in the 4th position. Let's see how well they do. I think they have a strong platform. They have their own stadium, an academy. You could even recommend players to the club and they will be able to go for trial with the team. 

Archived