• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/2020 - Matchday 5 - Sep 20th-23rd

football forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

0-2 HT. Not great but it must be said that both goals were scored from set pieces and we defended well enough with our makeshift backline and prevented RB from created chances otherwise. Also it should have been a yellow for Laimer for sliding studs up into Bittencourt; would have been sent off after his foul later.

Also Klaassen really should have scored; a wasted opportunity. Sargent and Jojo Eggestein disappointing so far; Goller impressive at times. Hope for Rashica and Pizarro in the second half.

Was at a birthday drinking last night, and wanted to drink a "Konterbier" in the stadium in Mönchengladbach today. But because they classed it as a "high risk game", they only had Alcohol-free beer today. Fucking outrageous. Later on Google asked me to rate the "Borussia Park" and I gave it one star. Idiots. 

Anyway, we played a very good first half, and could have scored even more than just one goal. Second half, Gladbach played better and we were a bit overwhelmed by that. I still think we would have deserved a point for the first half. Oh well, unlucky, but I'm still hopeful for the rest of the season. Alcohol-free beer.. morons. 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, predictionstips said:

Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim Prediction

• The visitors have been rather poor this season and have failed to score in 3 of their 4 league games so far. Wolfsburg are coming into this match on the back of a 9-match unbeaten run in the league and we fancy them for a 2-1 win.

Asian Handicap
Wolfsburg -0.5
Odds: 1.92

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

What am I supposed to do with this piece of information?

Ide hate him to play in the Mafia Game with you :eek: 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived