• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga 2019/20 - Week 5 Fixtures - 20th-22nd September 2019

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Granada CF 2-0 FC Barcelona game, Valverde will surely now be under the cosh. He’s gonna find it very difficult to get out of this one once the sports papers get to him tomorrow morning plus all the media from tonight.

• Nélson Semedo played out of position on the left (Jordi Alba out injured)
  • No Busquets
  • Griezmann played out of position on the right wing
  • No Messi at the start
  • No Ansu Fati at the start

This was an authentic coaching shambles of the highest order fuelled by a lack of respect and an expectancy that it was going to be easy which regarding Valverde is a big surprise. Let me say one thing though... Granada deserved the victory 100% but Barcelona were robbed of a penalty on Luis Suárez where he was blatantly blocked inside the area in the second half. Aside from that, Barcelona deserved nothing from that game and only Ansu and Messi survive any criticism at all as they were both fantastic when they came on and were the only ones that offered something unpredictable and hopeful for a dire performance from Barça.

D3A66BFB-49AE-40C4-B35A-0D3F75102FD2.jpeg

E2B99842-B38D-44C2-9B0D-B693CFFF38EE.jpeg

73B43156-5E97-4EB7-8D21-15D9D0F0BACA.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

On the Granada CF 2-0 FC Barcelona game, Valverde will surely now be under the cosh. He’s gonna find it very difficult to get out of this one once the sports papers get to him tomorrow morning plus all the media from tonight.

• Nélson Semedo played out of position on the left (Jordi Alba out injured)
  • No Busquets
  • Griezmann played out of position on the right wing
  • No Messi at the start
  • No Ansu Fati at the start

What's funny is my dad and I were watching the CanPL and how baffling it is that they always put their best players on at the end. They said it was like putting Messi in at the end instead of immediately going for the kill. Shock horror, Messi starts on the bench xD

5 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

What's funny is my dad and I were watching the CanPL and how baffling it is that they always put their best players on at the end. They said it was like putting Messi in at the end instead of immediately going for the kill. Shock horror, Messi starts on the bench xD

Ansu didn't deserve to get dropped and there were rumours he'd be on the bench from this morning and the papers were saying that this was a big error as he's been absolutely amazing in every single game he's played. Messi starting on the bench was a ridiculous decision and a lack of respect to Granada more than anything aside from playing players out of position. Why Griezmann was wide right is absolutely stupefying in the highest degree... He was absolutely out of the game and the team were one man down from there. Semedo on the left was also weird even with Alba's injury... Semedo is a creative full-back and not a holder which means his attirbutes were null and void on his wrong foot and natural side.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Ansu didn't deserve to get dropped and there were rumours he'd be on the bench from this morning and the papers were saying that this was a big error as he's been absolutely amazing in every single game he's played. Messi starting on the bench was a ridiculous decision and a lack of respect to Granada more than anything aside from playing players out of position. Why Griezmann was wide right is absolutely stupefying in the highest degree... He was absolutely out of the game and the team were one man down from there. Semedo on the left was also weird even with Alba's injury... Semedo is a creative full-back and not a holder which means his attirbutes were null and void on his wring foot and natural side.

I have yet to see Fati admittedly but at 16 it's good to rest them every once in a while. You don't want to burn them out. That's not an excuse for resting him AND Messi though.

Griezmann I don't rate that highly to be honest. Very overrated.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Please stop defending the undefendable. 

I don't see what was wrong in what I said anyways. Words on a screen that wasn't even very harsh.

It's the fact you keep saying it in a lot of threads but it's not up to you whether he is on the forum or not. 

It gets tiresome.

Also, you told him to 'fuck off'. Just no need.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's the fact you keep saying it in a lot of threads but it's not up to you whether he is on the forum or not. 

It gets tiresome.

Also, you told him to 'fuck off'. Just no need.

I love how its all about you or the staff, that I get tiresome to you not even considering how tired the rest of us are.

Lets just leave it there, no need to keep arguing over this.

43 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Please stop defending the undefendable. 

I don't see what was wrong in what I said anyways. Words on a screen that wasn't even very harsh.

Words on a screen... this is rich coming from you. 

Literally no one is mad about what Teso is saying here expect for you, Brian. No one is "tired" expect for you. Stop pretending the whole forum wants Teso out of here as you often like to imply. It's embarrassing. This is your obsession, not everyone else's.

3 minutes ago, Machado said:

Words on a screen... this is rich coming from you. 

Literally no one is mad about what Teso is saying here expect for you, Brian. No one is "tired" expect for you. Stop pretending the whole forum wants Teso out of here as you often like to imply. It's embarrassing. This is your obsession, not everyone else's.

Maybe you aren't. You don't speak on behalf of the forum, I hate to tell you.

I don't speak on behalf of anyone but I can assure you Sirbalon, the Liverpool fans and a couple others are getting just as tired as I am.

blso8cicuaaeffw-2166726.jpg

Keeps playing Roberto even though he has been below average (known as craperto on the barcelona sub forum I frequent )

First shot on target for barcelona was during the last 20 minutes of the game)

They have conceded 2 or more goals except for one la Liga fixture. 

Firpo was disappointing 

I dont have an agenda against Barcelona, I have a problem against valverde and barto.

The following quote from a cule after the game, sums it all up. 

"Rakitic out, Craperto out! Arthur in Busi in first. 

When will Bartomeu and the board understand that Valverde isn't the right coach? Craperto isn't a good fit as starter, Rakitic is old and uninspiring? It's third season wasted so far on shite performance. Barça only look good when opponents are crap." :what:

Ahhh, yes. I knew your reply would be devoid of reason and comically arrogant. Why do I bother? Don't expect further replies from here.

26 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Maybe you aren't. You don't speak on behalf of the forum, I hate to tell you.

Do you not see the irony in this? (Rhetoric question) No one else is spamming every other thread saying how bad Teso is, telling him to leave the forum, etc. so that's good enough for me.

Just now, Machado said:

Ahhh, yes. I knew your reply would be devoid of reason and comically arrogant. Why do why bother? Don't expect further replies from here.

Do you not see the irony in this? (Rhetoric question) No one else is spamming every other thread saying how bad Teso is, telling him to leave the forum, etc. so that's good enough for me.

I've seen Cicero, Rick and a couple others say it. Only when its convenient for you. Cunt.

Also @Machado my response isn't "comically arrogant" or whatever you want to believe. YOU speak for YOU. Not for anyone else. Neither do I actually, but I'm pretty certain some members are tired of him just as much as I am. I've seen it.

And I don't spam it in every thread, but again only when its convenient to you.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

That’s enough Brian! Stop that NOW!

Me and Stan left it good mate. I didn't need someone who has never liked me to come in and give his opinion, when Stan and I agreed to disagree and not take it any further.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived