Newcastle 0-1 Brighton
Newcastle 0-0 Brighton
Brighton 1-0 Newcastle
Brighton 1-2 Newcastle (Championship)

Head to Head Record
Newcastle - 9 wins
Draws - 5
Brighton - 10 wins

• The title was changed to Newcastle 0-0 Brighton - Saturday 21st September, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Steve Bruce is so out of his depth its really quite sad. He's a Sunday league manager with a face like a deflated football, a nice enough chap I suspect but I wouldn't be surprised to see him managing the Vietnam national in a year or so.

I could imagine him spouting random his usual nonsense: "he's a great lad, we just need to roll our sleeve up and get stuck in" 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Batard said:

Steve Bruce is so out of his depth its really quite sad. He's a Sunday league manager with a face like a deflated football, a nice enough chap I suspect but I wouldn't be surprised to see him managing the Vietnam national in a year or so.

I could imagine him spouting random his usual nonsense: "he's a great lad, we just need to roll our sleeve up and get stuck in" 

They've actually got a great manager and play lovely football now so fuck off :D 

All things considered (opponent, venue etc) probably the worst performance in years. This early on as well, even McClaren was that bad early doors.

Leicester away then Man Utd at home and Chelsea away next 3. Need another big win now and to become the new Moyes West Ham.

22 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

All things considered (opponent, venue etc) probably the worst performance in years. This early on as well, even McClaren was that bad early doors.

Leicester away then Man Utd at home and Chelsea away next 3. Need another big win now and to become the new Moyes West Ham.

You’ll beat us. Guaranteed.

Archived