talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 2-0 Man Utd - Sunday 22nd September, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Live on Sky Sports

Kick-off 14.00

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Match History
Man Utd 2-1 West Ham
West Ham 3-1 Man Utd
West Ham 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-0 West Ham
West Ham 0-2 Man Utd

Head to Head
West Ham - 44 wins
Draws - 31
Man Utd - 66 wins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hopefully we should win this and I had us down as 3-1 winners in Stan's predictions game but that's only a game, something tells me that a draw could be a good result for us as the Hammers under Pellegrini has got them ticking along nicely, bonus for us? no showmen in Pogba or Lingard and their party piece if they score, do their little dances together holding hands then disappear into the wild blue yonder. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Your track record is second to none mate xD

Once I say something I'm genuinely surprised when the next attack doesn't result in a goal.

I'm happy though, I've backed West Ham here.

Another good goal by Yarmolenko for West Ham. He's done very well so far this season after being out injured for most of last season. West Ham have played well in general this season, they have a decent team who could potentially finish in 8th or even 7th place this season, not that it will be easy given the competition. But they certainly have the players who can help the team finish in such a position.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

United are genuinely the most boring team in the entire league. No game plan whatsoever. Just 11 individuals going through the motions for a pay check. It’s absolute aids win, lose or draw.

OGS football, try to copy Ferguson and hope the pace down the wings will do the trick 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived