talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool - Sunday 22nd September, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber

Cue the next massive fume over VAR correctly ruling out an offside goal. Weird how nobody wanted goals that were "only a few mm offside" to count until it became another convenient excuse to hate on VAR.

0-2 now anyway and game over.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Cue the next massive fume over VAR correctly ruling out an offside goal. Weird how nobody wanted goals that were "only a few mm offside" to count until it became another convenient excuse to hate on VAR.

Tbf I would have given that goal because I hate VAR.

However Bobby 2-0 wooooooo

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

That wasn't even a close offside. It's almost all of him and he's standing still. I'd be fucking fuming if that was allowed to stand for some sort of "umpire's call"/margin of error bs

12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You make a habit of calling me a moron for disagreeing with you don't you. Your defence has looked poor. 

Nah it's not looked poor. It's just not looked as good as last season when it was ridiculously good. You make yourself look a twat with comments such as 'Chelsea should take this comfortably'

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

More it shows your inability to accept or comprehend anything other than your personal view. Alas, you are not alone in this. 

Yeah alright mate, I have to take you seriously when you say Chelsea should easily take this when they’ve played like shit all half because after all, your opinions and your feelings are equal to facts!!!! 

Fuck 2019 and having to sugarcoat things for people like you. Opinions aren’t facts.

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

More it shows your inability to accept or comprehend anything other than your personal view. Alas, you are not alone in this. 

You have literally just said that our defence is shit and that Chelsea should win comfortably, even though we have lost one game since the start of last season you absolute whopper  xD

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Nah it's not looked poor. It's just not looked as good as last season when it was ridiculously good. You make yourself look a twat with comments such as 'Chelsea should take this comfortably'

Cut through twice completely within 30 minutes is pretty poor. Bear in mind I posted this when I thought the game was 1-1. Obviously now you should go onto win. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah alright mate, I have to take you seriously when you say Chelsea should easily take this when they’ve played like shit all half because after all, your opinions and your feelings are equal to facts!!!! 

Fuck 2019 and having to sugarcoat things for people like you. Opinions aren’t facts.

Jesus. You aren't half a pompous imbecile at times, trying to equate a silly forum spat with some kind of crusade against false information. You don't like your view being questioned hence the tantrum. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

You have literally just said that our defence is shit and that Chelsea should win comfortably, even though we have lost one game since the start of last season you absolute whopper  xD

Please you are just have the inability to see any view other than your own

20 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Irony is the same people who moan about VAR would also moan about the standard of officiating every week

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Jesus. You aren't half a pompous imbecile at times, trying to equate a silly forum spat with some kind of crusade against false information. You don't like your view being questioned hence the tantrum. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Cut through twice completely within 30 minutes is pretty poor. Bear in mind I piste this when I thought the game was 1-1. Obviously now you should go onto win. 

Surely if it's so poor and Chelsea should have taken it comfortably when you thought it was 1-1 they could salvage at least a draw?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived